Pan Africanism : WHITE FARMERS MURDERED IN S. AFRICA

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by Therious, Aug 18, 2004.

1. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    message deleted.

2. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    I hope you weren't looking for pity brother Therious because, you'd get none from me! :lol: How much of this is white racist propoganda? I'd say all of it!! Mbeki paying black gangs to murder white farmers is plain silly. However if Black South Africans are murdering white farmers for land...I'd call that Karma (whites losing land in the same method they "earned" it)!

3. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    THAT'S REAL.

4. bananaphone

bananaphone Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    wow, just wow.

it amazes me how people can take this so light heartedly.
    i came to this forum and thought it was full of love and friendship.

i don't see any friendship in laughing at death, i don't think that children and murdered old ladies deserved that.

those pictures look to graphic to be faked too.

it is a fact that white farmers are getting thrown off their lands, i wouldn't be suprised if there was an amount of violence involved.
    i dont think this is "white propaganda"
    it shows all the trademarks of mob mentality, people think it's a chance to get back at whitey for injustices done hundreds of years ago.

i'm sure that the helpless old people in those images carried out many injustices in order to warrant such a punishment, as i'm sure they killed plenty of people in order to live on those farms.

dont be a bunch of blind racists guys.
    it'd be funny how everyone would be up in arms if those we elderly blacks and young black children being butchered.
    but luckily it wasn't, so you guys can all dismiss it.
    what a shining example of the current generation you all are.

i'm black and even i can see this is wrong.
    is this the way it should be done? if they take land from us is this the way we take it back? have we learned absolutely nothing?

it's no wonder this violence goes on, because violence breeds violence.

5. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
    I have one thing to say to you Bananaphone...actually I have two: Consider the source (white supremacist websites)...and study the history! Also it amazes me why Black people are the only ones in the world who have to "prove ourselves" better by ignoring the multitudes of wrong done to us.

6. bananaphone

Ratings:
    +0
    i looked around the website and while you are right, the source is pretty dodgy, what i did manage to find is that all of those deaths are on a video shown on a reputable TV station in a documentary watched by millions

and as for the wrongs.
    those people personally havent done any wrongs have they? they are people, they don't sit there rubbing their hands at night thinking of ways to screw over black people.
    they are just people, somebody they know probably got them a good deal on the land etc and they probably just wanted to retire.

sorry for all the agro.

but these pictures just really affected me, it's a FACT. we all know that white farmers are being driven out of their farms.
    i think it'd be a miracle if violence wasn't used.

i dont see americans killing british people because of the injustices that the british did to them when they occupied america, not to mention everything that happened in the war of independance.

and i certainly don't see people living in europe commiting acts of genocide on germans because of WW2.

why do the people of the present always pay for the mistakes of the past?
    if my ancestors robbed, killed and raped hundreds of years ago, i wouldn't expect to be killed just for being who i am.
    i just dont think that the past is a good enough reason to kill people in the present.

people change

anyway sorry for the rant guys

but there just has to be a better way than this, killing has never been the answer.

7. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
    How do you know that Bananaphone? We don't know why they were killed, or even if they are truly South African at all. All we have to go on is the information provided by this extremely questionable site...don't be so quick to jump the gun. Also if you study the history & read international news...you'd know that White South Africans (Afrikaneers) are doing wrong to Blacks on a daily basis! By the way....welcome to Destee.com!

8. bananaphone

Ratings:
    +0
    hey you could be right there

but i still find it hard to believe that those kids and old ladies could have done something so wrong that it constituted such a brutal death.

you are definately right about the site though, that site is extremely dodgy, not to mention pretty racist. i do wanna find out more about those picutres though, i'm gonna see if i can find other sources, i'm so glad my foster parents moved to england now (my mother is a white south african, my dad is black, also south african)
    id hate them to go through all this, so at least you can see where my concern is coming from.

thats the only thing i hate about the internet, how do you know which sites to trust? the internet is such a confusing mess right now :(.

edit* does anyone know how to get rid of overtype? makes it hard to correct spelling etc

9. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,738
    will you please explain why you find it hard to believe they have done no wrong?
    you have repeated this several times.
    how can you look at a photo and tell the person has done nothing?
    what do you use to judge?

and while you're explaining stuff, who are you?
    what is your background?
    what are your qualifications to speak so emphatically?

10. bananaphone

Ratings:
    +0
    the reason why i state that they could have done no wrong is because of age/gender.
    sure there were some white males in there but the rest were either children or old ladies.

take a look at your grandmas or nephews what could they possibly do that could warrant that kind of beating? thats all i'm asking.
    people just seem quick to shrug it off because they are white, people just assume they are automatically guilty of something that warrants being bludgeoned to death.

as for me, i'm black, originally of south african decent, i was adopted by my foster parents who were living in south africa at the time, they moved to the UK 6 years ago, mainly because of money problems, not because of the problems on the continent.

my foster mother is a white south african, and my foster father is a black south african. both now living in the UK in leeds. about 8 months ago i moved down into birmingham UK with my girl and thats where i am currently.

i have no idea who my real dad is and i know that my mother died giving birth to me, hence being orphaned at a young age.
    i'm very grateful for them taking me in, thats why i get emotional when i see people being beaten to death for no reason, becuase i always feel that, that could have been my foster folks.

and i don't need any qualifications for speaking emphatically, i just need to care about innocent people dying, no matter what color their skin happens to be.

sorry ya'll had to hear all that, but this kinda thing just burns me up. it's an issue i'm very sensitive about.