Black Spirituality Religion : White Devil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cases Of Black Devils Siding With Whites

"Democracy OR Hypocrisy"

As an internal war continues on the basis of race relations and "reverse discrimination", Bush and his administration have deployed additional troops overseas on other allegations that could also prove to be false. Although Iraq has admitted to having these weapons alledged by Colin Powell, he must still prove that the nation of Iraq's intent along with Black America's intent is to bring about "reverse discrimination" and annihilation. The concept of "Lies, Lies, and More Lies" clearly proves that these allegations are absurd. During the reign of the Kush empire, Romans as well as Greeks came to Timbuktu to learn the concept of math among other branches of science. The concept of math wasn't the only thing the Egyptians shared with others. Alexander The Great's empire also shared its gold and riches with those they taught. Word of these sacred treasures traveled as far as to the Persian military. Without hesitation, the throne of the Egyptians was invaded and raided for all of its gold, people, and intellectual property. Large ships were sent to their continent inorder to enslave the Egyptians for added value to the new capitalistic European economy. Gold had been converted into the currency of money which is still in circulation today with the faces of new kings known as dead presidents. The concept of math is one of the greatest contributions from the Kush Empire used by the world today. The basis for the inventions of computers evolved from math formulas. As an african-american who resides in the U.S, my culture is heavily viewed as being uncivilized on the basis of false allegations of "reverse discrimination" through affirmative action. However, affirmative action is clearly needed after our struggle. To prove that minorities are civilized, we were basically robbed blind of our natural talents and abilities not to mention our identity. This is the significant meaning of "united they stand divided we fall". For instance, during a job interview with Federal Reserve, a man from my own racial heritage reviewed my resume and asked me," How is it that you entered college tutoring math as a freshman? Why did you choose to attend a Historically Black College and University when you could have attended any prestigious white institution?" To make matters worse, I later discovered that he attended a rival high school known as Vigor located in my hometown. Needless to say, I guess that he was too blind to see that it was through affirmative action that I was even given the opportunity to interview with his company. In addition, the affirmative action program that presented me with the opportunity to interview with his company was founded by a man who attended a prestigious white university known as Princeton. He resigned from the kingdom of America's new empire as he puts it, " to help right a social injustice". His life stands as a representation of the need for all cultural heritages to unite and come together as one. America should not invade Iraq in bringing about a third world war. We have enough issues to deal with in our aftermath from the past.

My Thoughts

OKAY.

I’m probably going to offend people here, and I can’t say that it is not intentional. I want you to read all that I have to say. Bear in mind that I do not claim to be speaking on behalf of anyone but myself and I realize that I could be wrong.

I believe that the white man is A devil, but he is not THE devil.

How did I come to this conclusion?

Well, let’s face the truth. Satan the Devil enjoyed great authority as accuser of God’s creation. For some reason, he was allowed to oppose God - unmolested. His goal to supplant God and his creations may have come to fruition.

Look at the world we live in. Originally inhabited by people of color it is now controlled and dominated by an unnatural race that is surely unintended. Look at history. In Scotland dark skinned Picts welcomed the Scots Irish tribes who after supplanting their hosts became “Scottish.” The word “Europe” (fabled to derive from the Europa myth) may actually root from the Greek words “Euros” and “Ops.” Nobody will tell you that these words mean black/mound + face. Did they tell you that they found Neanderthal bones in Germany? Check out German “volk” lore. These “Europeans” arrived by wagon and faced as their rivals: dark skinned natives. Later Teutonic generations had to find a way to explain the “prehistoric” mass graves. Hence cave man theory.
Where am I going with all of this? Well the white man’s origins are shrouded in mystery. He strives to replace religiosity with secularism, common sense observation with inane theory. Why? What is he hiding? Is he the devil that was cast down out of heaven and would cause woe to the earth and the sea?

No. He is something else, something less spectacular. He is of this earth, but not intended. He is an abomination, a freak, and a mutation – the unintended result of satanic interference. Composed of the genes of animals the white man was either forged through the sheer will of the incarcerated demon-numina population (who needed to escape from extra-organic oblivion) or the Caucasian was created out of spite, deliberately by Satan the Devil himself.

The white man is supposed to be THE BEAST described in the book of Revelations. This is why the whole world (fooled into believing that the Caucasian race is a natural part of the human family) wonders as to the identity of this beast. But I tell you it is a plain as day to discern. Imagine giving a dog the ability to speak. Would he not boast constantly about his intelligence?

Satan gives power unto the Beast and causes him to be worshipped. Therefore Satan is a separate and distinctive entity.

I say this also because the white man is capable of opposing himself. The most noted prophet declared that if Satan opposed himself it would be his undoing. Therefore when I see a compassionate Caucasian being vilified by members of their own race (for the crime of defending people of color), I know that the white man cannot be the devil. This is why the compassionate white woman will always be broken and controlled by her cruel peers; it’s why the phrase “****** lover” carries heavy connotations of betrayal, and why white society detests bleeding hearts and commune brotherhood. But do not let anyone fool you. If the puppet learned to walk for itself it would be free of the hand controlling it.

It is the prerogative of all gentiles who believe that they are God’s children, to prove to the devil that even something unintended, but derived from God’s own creations can display true virtue. Do not be offended when I speak of the genes of animals, for God himself created the building blocks of life. Furthermore, animals are known to display unconditional love for their owners while humans find this difficult to achieve. Therefore, when the complacent label you Caucasians as the devil, you should strive to prove that you are not. In doing so you will humiliate Satan.

This is how the battle will be won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back