Black People : White couple adopts African girl and murders/tortures her

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by wetac0s, Oct 30, 2011.

1. wetac0s

wetac0s Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +272
    A Washington couple has been charged with homicide by abuse in the death of their 13-year-old daughter who was adopted from Ethiopia.

Larry and Carri Williams, of Sedro-Woolley, were arrested on Thursday and jailed on $500,000 bond.

Prosecutors say the girl, Hana Williams, lived in a closet and was denied meals for days at a time.

[​IMG]
    Tragic: Ethiopian adoptee Hana Williams, 13, lived in a closet and was denied meals for days at a time, according to police
    The Skagit Valley Herald reports Carri Williams called 911 early May 12 and reported Hana was not breathing.

Williams said the girl was being 'rebellious' and that she had seen her daughter falling down and staggering in the backyard, and that the girl had taken all her clothes off. She said Hana had refused to come into the house before she was found face down down in the backyard with mud in her mouth.

More...

She was taken to the hospital, where she died of hypothermia at 1:30am.
    However, an autopsy found malnutrition and a stomach infection were contributing factors.
    In July, seven remaining children were removed from the Williams home and placed in foster care.

[​IMG]
    Innocent: Hana died of hypothermia on May 12. An autopsy found malnutrition and a stomach infection were contributing factors

[​IMG]
    Scene: Matriarch Carri Williams said the girl had refused to come into the home and was found face down in the backyard with mud in her mouth
    Larry and Carri Williams were also charged with first-degree child assault due to the regular physical abuse of Hana’s 10-year-old brother, who was adopted with her in 2008.
    Both children were treated differently from the couple's six biological children, who ranged in age from seven to 17, according to an affidavit from the Skagit County sheriff's office.
    The document alleges the Williams repeatedly denied Hana food, locked her in a dark closet and beat her with a long plastic tube.
    They also made her sleep in a barn, shower outside with a garden hose and even sit outside while the family celebrated Christmas inside.

She had allegedly lost 30lbs in the two years leading up to her death, leading the coroners office to report her body was unable to maintain enough heat when the temperature dropped to 42 degrees the evening she died.

The couple is being held on bail at Skagit County Jail, according to country prosecutor Rich Weyrich.
    Weyrich said couple is expected to be arraigned next week. If convicted, the Williamses face potential life sentences.

http://whitewatch.info/2011/10/26/a...-following-years-of-abuse-and-starvation.aspx

2. wetac0s

wetac0s Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +272
    Disgusting!

3. butterfly#1

butterfly#1 going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,204
    This is type of things that causes Race Riots!!! Im angry!!

4. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    According to Dr John Henrik Clarke; traditionaly there were no orphanages in Africa,
    so after 500 years of helll from Europeans why in the hell is any African nation, giving up our youth to these people?

5. legit-writer

legit-writer Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    this really brought tears to my eyes...very sick!

6. SophiaG

SophiaG Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Did anyone ever read The Child Called It? Dave Pelzer, in these stories, as a little boy was singled out to be abused, while his siblings were not abused and were encouraged to look down upon him.

I don't know where I read this but I think when child abuse occurs, oftentimes one child takes the brunt of it, and the others are fine or receive lesser abuse? The one rationale i can think of for why this might occur is, that, if all the children were equally abused, they would form a mutual hatred towards their abuser and then band together (military tactic in boot training, where the drill sear gent makes the cadets hate him and thus band together), and overpower their abuser.

I'm not sure if this is true or not that children are often singled out when abuse occurs, someone correct me if I am wrong, but could that be the case of what happened here?

Despite any discussion as to the dynamics of child abuse , this is a horrible thing to have occurred. No one should have to go through this and no one should ever be treated this way. It could have had a racial motivation behind it.

The parents deserve to be in jail for what they did for a very very long time.