Black People : White Couple Adopted 2 Black Daughters, Then Beats One of Them To Death!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Indigo Blues, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Indigo Blues

Indigo Blues Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +164
    Hmmmmm They beat that little girl to death because she was black. Religion may have been floating around some where in the background.... They have marks on their little bodies like a slave that has been whipped! This is so sad!

2. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    I am speechless, and pissed off:mad:

And why isn't CPS knocking on these people's door? I believe in punishment but this is over the top.

Peace!

3. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    22 years? 12 years? That's not enough....Give them death as they gave death to that poor child...

4. MsInterpret

Ratings:
    +5,447
    This reminds me of the Cassandra Killpack story

Dad: Girl Killed By Drinking Water Was Sneaky

Parents Charged With Child Abuse Homicide

POSTED: 11:33 a.m. EDT September 18, 2002
    SALT LAKE CITY -- A couple charged with killing their adopted daughter by forcing her to drink large amounts of water said Wednesday they were treating her "severe problems of sneaking and lying" with rules to promote family bonding. [​IMG] Richard Killpack, 34, and Jennete Killpack, 26, of Springville, were charged Monday with child abuse homicide and child abuse in the death of their 4-year-old daughter, Cassandra Killpack (pictured, left). Richard Killpack said under rules suggested by therapists, they required Cassandra to ask for everything, including food and water, "to help her understand dependency, that her mom and dad loved her." "She had a very severe problem of sneaking and lying ... to the point of even damage to herself," he said Wednesday on CBS' "The Early Show." "They made the suggestion that whatever she sneaked or wanted, that you would do that in excess," he said.

[​IMG]
    On ABC's "Good Morning America" show, Killpack said that in June, Cassandra had snuck 8 ounces of Kool-Aid, and that in order to cure her of lying and sneaking, therapists at Cascade Center for Family Growth in Orem, Utah, suggested that she be given water. "One of the suggestions that they made is if she sneaks certain things, that you should go ahead and give her that substance and let her know, Hey, this doesn't need to be sneaked. In fact, we'll give it to you in excess," Killpack said on the show. He explained that it wasn't "water therapy" but simply a method of deterrence. After about 12 ounces, he said, she threw temper tantrums, and then followed their request to do exercises and take a time out. "She started to complain her head was dizzy. I asked her to come over to me, and she basically passed out in our arms," he said on NBC's "Today" show. "Her death was a tragic, tragic accident," Jennete Killpack said.

5. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    Better yet,let them get beaten for seven hours straight. I would volunteer for that job,and I would decline to take any breaks.

Peace!

6. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    And you're suprised by anything these devils do? Why are you so shocked and surprised after they've been doing this for ish for centuries....these are devils....they are not the same as us.........see this is why negroes nowadays are blind and foolish....because yall thinkin these devils are hue-man.

Lack melanin-spirit-soul....anti natural genetic defects, that only live and survive by killing off others and our planet.

Their time to be wiped clean off this earth is at hand.....stop being surprised and get the hell away from em, and if you have to be near em, have all guards and defense up and at the ready to slaughter these beasts....PERIOD!

MA'AT

7. blackeyes

blackeyes Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +449
    So sad...they're just passing out blk foster kids to any old dysfunctional white folks.

8. MsInterpret

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Nobody here is surprised or shocked...It's called P.O'd

9. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    This is what infuriates the living crap out of me. These children are being murdered, raped, and sacrificed---either physically, mentally, or culturally (if not all three), yet we still don't know who's responsible for delivering them to these devils. I asked that about how these white folks keep trumping their a***s into Africa and marching out with them, and I still don't think that was answered. I hope every murdering one of them get what's due in confinement---and may it be slow and painful. :mad:

10. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928

Who in this thread said they were surprised?

Does this include the kids also? And is this act of genocide to be by divine hands that will kill all of them and leave us untouched? If not,and it's by having a revolution then I say those that want it is free to take the first shot.

Sorry,I will kill to protect myself and my family,and will only slaughter those that try to harm them. But I won't go willy nilly killing every man woman,and child just because they are white. No sane person would.

Just a point of fact,we have to keep our guard up around our own kind also.

Peace!