destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Family,

With Rush Limbaugh recently confessing to being addicted to drugs, there seems to be an outpouring of media support for what they've coined as, "white collar drug abuse." Many guilty of crimes are feeling empowered to come out of the closet. "Yes Uncle Sam, i'm guilty." They are being coddled by the media and justice system. Given prime time exposure to delve into why a college educated, financially successful, on top of the world white person would become addicted to drugs. "Let us first address that, let us heal from this experience, many of us are going through this, just look. We can get to the fact that a crime has been committed, later, if ever." Rush isn't the only one, Tim Allen has shared his drug woes and he's all the more successful for it, and let's not forget the president's daughters. What's dude's name, the actor that has been in and out of prison for drug abuse ... even allowed to come out of prison, returning after he finished his part in a movie. I'm sure we could all list a few like situations.

I'm just wondering, where is the sensitivity, justice, and media attention for Black Folk addicted to drugs? They just send us straight to prison ... do not pass go, do not collect $200 ... and don't even think about coming out getting a decent job.

The term ... "white collar" ... is that some sort of subliminal message?

:heart:

Destee

It's the same old, never ending story isn't it....racism.

Blacks are hated and looked down upon....so anytime a black messes up then it's testament to our collective inherent and natural penchant for crime and lack of self control, not to mention how much of a pain in society's posterior we are.

And I believe that's regardless of socio economic status....as soon as blacks give whites an opportunity cast a judgmental eye on them, you can guarantee that they most likely will.

Sean Penn hits a photographer [well, when he used to back when he was with madonna and he seemed to do it every other day] and he's a bad boy.

Mike Tyson does the same thing and he's a menace to humanity.

But whites run the media so whites are always looked on favourably.

A white [with money that is] falls off the rails, it's time for boxes of tissues, pastels, soft focused interviews filled with childhood photographs and lots of teary eyed close ups; soft pianos in the background for good ,sickeningly sweet measure.

If the white is poor then I tend to notice that they receive the same treatment, on the whole, as blacks, which is why those whites on lowest rungs in society [economically speaking] who hold racist views and who the white supremacist, neo nazi groups rely on to do the terrorising, make me laugh because they're going to cop it too in the end.

Fools!

Peace and Love............

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back