Black People : White boy talking reparations

Echoing THE-GOD's sentiments, I've long ditched the reparations talk, because though we are owed it, we aren't organized enough as a collective to receive it and there are too many Boule Negroes that will benefit from misappropriating the monies.

Also,at this epoch in our existence, that would be a poor representation for us to beg any white government for anything. Where I'm from, we brothers in the struggle don't beg, we take.

My people as well have to stop getting hoodwinked by these liberal europeans that somehow "feel sympathy for your cause." If there is any change,the change starts with us. We have too many mixed movements as it is. At best, any white that wants to get down with our cause could best be used in infiltrating their own people.

Just admit that you are afraid, we'll understand! :) What exactly have you taken back so far? :mad:

Asking for reparations, is like putting a price on our ancestors lives when most of us don't even really know when 'slavery' really began here in the states!! How can you be waiting on money from your former slave masters? That's basically selling your people out, literrally.

Only a 'tom' would sit back waiting and wanting something like that. It's like patting your former slave masters on the back saying it's ok now and everything will be fine from here on out now that you've cut that check.

Sheeeeet, keep that!! I don't need that 'love'!!

You should do your homework! :mad: Why was/is everyone else entitled to reparations but Afrikans? The Japanese-Americans, European-Jews, and so-called American Indians all got theirs! "What the mind can conceive, if it believes, it can achieve"! Your problem is you don't believe, apparently in to much of anything! :(

You should do your homework! :mad: Why was/is everyone else entitled to reparations but Afrikans? The Japanese-Americans, European-Jews, and so-called American Indians all got theirs! "What the mind can conceive, if it believes, it can achieve"! Your problem is you don't believe, apparently in to much of anything! :(

You've said absolutely nothing.

Not ' believing' in anything is a good thing genius.

Just admit that you are afraid, we'll understand! :) What exactly have you taken back so far? :mad:[/quote

There's so much talk about different things we all wish and hope for, whynot reparations. Its' as doable as lots of other discussed on this board, which in some's eyes will never take place.

I don't see anything as begging, if it is owed. We might not see it, but who knows, keep it in the forefront and maybe our children's children will. KEEP HOPE ALIVE!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back