Black People : White boy talking reparations

Would it make a difference if I shared that bro. oldsoul is for Reparations? Just curious.

oldsoul

It would be just like you to bring in someone else into this to try to hide behind.

I love bro. Oldsoul and he of course has the right to his opinion, but i doubt that he is out promoting the cause of reparations, or sitting back waiting for it. Bro. Oldsoul is also a historian and KNOWS what actually happened and when slavery began, as he's taught many classes on it that i was apart of years ago. Some of you on the other hand would be totally lost without the help of some wikpedia link to cling on too!

Btw, notice i said "toms' (meaning those of YOU who don't KNOW the truth about our enslavement, other than the facts that our ancestors were kidnapped and brought here) who don't truly have the knowledge of what happened, yet have their hands out to collect some money simply because it's being handed out!

There is no price that could satisfy what was and still is being done to our ancestors.

Thank you.

It would be just like you to bring in someone else into this to try to hide behind.

I love bro. Oldsoul and he of course has the right to his opinion, but i doubt that he is out promoting the cause of reparations, or sitting back waiting for it. Bro. Oldsoul is also a historian and KNOWS what actually happened and when slavery began, as he's taught many classes on it that i was apart of years ago. Some of you on the other hand would be totally lost without the help of some wikpedia link to cling on too!

Btw, notice i said "toms' (meaning those of YOU who don't KNOW the truth about our enslavement, other than the facts that our ancestors were kidnapped and brought here) who don't truly have the knowledge of what happened, yet have their hands out to collect some money simply because it's being handed out!

There is no price that could satisfy what was and still is being done to our ancestors.

Last edited:
Got it (less than 20 minutes, real time, before air time):

Call in to speak with the host
(347) 857-2395
Should the US Government pay reparations for slavery?

Should the United States government pay reparations to African-Americans for slavery? Join URC Saturday night at 10 p.m. Eastern 7 p.m. Pacific to discuss!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/urc/2013/06/16/should-the-us-government-pay-reparations-for-slavery

What's up with your referring us to white boys talking about reparations?:confused:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back