Chemist

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Personally, I'm all in for reparations.
But if they can't afford it, then them just getting their foot off my neck and that target off my back will suffice. I'll take it from there.

Your consistency is admirable Kamau47, any reasonable minded black should be for Reparations. We need to continue having this positive conversation, just in case restitution is granted; so that, we develop strategies preventing the money from returning to the system through selfish purchases made out of lack rather than need.

Last edited:

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
Asking for reparations, is like putting a price on our ancestors lives when most of us don't even really know when 'slavery' really began here in the states!! How can you be waiting on money from your former slave masters? That's basically selling your people out, literrally.

Only a 'tom' would sit back waiting and wanting something like that. It's like patting your former slave masters on the back saying it's ok now and everything will be fine from here on out now that you've cut that check.

Sheeeeet, keep that!! I don't need that 'love'!!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Would it make a difference if I shared that bro. oldsoul is for Reparations? Just curious.

oldsoul

Asking for reparations, is like putting a price on our ancestors lives when most of us don't even really know when 'slavery' really began here in the states!! How can you be waiting on money from your former slave masters? That's basically selling your people out, literrally.

Only a 'tom' would sit back waiting and wanting something like that. It's like patting your former slave masters on the back saying it's ok now and everything will be fine from here on out now that you've cut that check.

Sheeeeet, keep that!! I don't need that 'love'!!

Last edited:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz