Black People : White boy talking reparations

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
Echoing THE-GOD's sentiments, I've long ditched the reparations talk, because though we are owed it, we aren't organized enough as a collective to receive it and there are too many Boule Negroes that will benefit from misappropriating the monies.

Also,at this epoch in our existence, that would be a poor representation for us to beg any white government for anything. Where I'm from, we brothers in the struggle don't beg, we take.

My people as well have to stop getting hoodwinked by these liberal europeans that somehow "feel sympathy for your cause." If there is any change,the change starts with us. We have too many mixed movements as it is. At best, any white that wants to get down with our cause could best be used in infiltrating their own people.
Just admit that you are afraid, we'll understand! :) What exactly have you taken back so far? :mad:

sekou kasimu

Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
Asking for reparations, is like putting a price on our ancestors lives when most of us don't even really know when 'slavery' really began here in the states!! How can you be waiting on money from your former slave masters? That's basically selling your people out, literrally.

Only a 'tom' would sit back waiting and wanting something like that. It's like patting your former slave masters on the back saying it's ok now and everything will be fine from here on out now that you've cut that check.

Sheeeeet, keep that!! I don't need that 'love'!!
You should do your homework! :mad: Why was/is everyone else entitled to reparations but Afrikans? The Japanese-Americans, European-Jews, and so-called American Indians all got theirs! "What the mind can conceive, if it believes, it can achieve"! Your problem is you don't believe, apparently in to much of anything! :(

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
You should do your homework! :mad: Why was/is everyone else entitled to reparations but Afrikans? The Japanese-Americans, European-Jews, and so-called American Indians all got theirs! "What the mind can conceive, if it believes, it can achieve"! Your problem is you don't believe, apparently in to much of anything! :(
You've said absolutely nothing.

Not ' believing' in anything is a good thing genius.

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
Just admit that you are afraid, we'll understand! :) What exactly have you taken back so far? :mad:[/quote

There's so much talk about different things we all wish and hope for, whynot reparations. Its' as doable as lots of other discussed on this board, which in some's eyes will never take place.

I don't see anything as begging, if it is owed. We might not see it, but who knows, keep it in the forefront and maybe our children's children will. KEEP HOPE ALIVE!!

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
You're insane! :p Take your meds and half a nice day. ;)
you want something from your open enemy just because some other people got something? You obviously don't understand your enemy and are just another one looking for a handout without factoring in the repercussions of such a hand out.

And yes, some do call me insanely funny. How bad you wanna know?

sekou kasimu

Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
you want something from your open enemy just because some other people got something? You obviously don't understand your enemy and are just another one looking for a handout without factoring in the repercussions of such a hand out.

And yes, some do call me insanely funny. How bad you wanna know?
No, not "...just because some other people got something". But because they worked our ancestors from sun-up to sun-down for nothing! :mad: Woked some of them to death literally, so they wouldn't have to take care of them when they were to old to work! "...looking for a handout.."! Maybe restitution is a better word for you. It means the same thing. :p You truly are out of your mind! :confused: Are you white? :D You need a check-up from the neck up real bad! :confused: No black person can possibly be that ignorant. Do you realize that we were the first to be victimized by Europeans? I'll pray for you even though I think it'll be a waste of time and prayer! :(

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
What's up with your referring us to white boys talking about reparations?:confused:

White boy talking reparations

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by BlackScratchFever, Jun 15, 2013

Don't know if the site will let me post this, but I just had a friend email me this link. Guy is supposedly arguing for reparations.
I can't post links yet, but if you go to blogtalkradio dot com and search The URC Show you can find the reparations show that way. I'll pm Destee the link so she can post it here.

Last edited:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: