Chemist

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Personally, I'm all in for reparations.
But if they can't afford it, then them just getting their foot off my neck and that target off my back will suffice. I'll take it from there.

Your consistency is admirable Kamau47, any reasonable minded black should be for Reparations. We need to continue having this positive conversation, just in case restitution is granted; so that, we develop strategies preventing the money from returning to the system through selfish purchases made out of lack rather than need.

Last edited:

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
Asking for reparations, is like putting a price on our ancestors lives when most of us don't even really know when 'slavery' really began here in the states!! How can you be waiting on money from your former slave masters? That's basically selling your people out, literrally.

Only a 'tom' would sit back waiting and wanting something like that. It's like patting your former slave masters on the back saying it's ok now and everything will be fine from here on out now that you've cut that check.

Sheeeeet, keep that!! I don't need that 'love'!!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Would it make a difference if I shared that bro. oldsoul is for Reparations? Just curious.

oldsoul

Asking for reparations, is like putting a price on our ancestors lives when most of us don't even really know when 'slavery' really began here in the states!! How can you be waiting on money from your former slave masters? That's basically selling your people out, literrally.

Only a 'tom' would sit back waiting and wanting something like that. It's like patting your former slave masters on the back saying it's ok now and everything will be fine from here on out now that you've cut that check.

Sheeeeet, keep that!! I don't need that 'love'!!

Last edited:

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
Would it make a difference if I shared that bro. oldsoul is for Reparations? Just curious.

oldsoul
It would be just like you to bring in someone else into this to try to hide behind.

I love bro. Oldsoul and he of course has the right to his opinion, but i doubt that he is out promoting the cause of reparations, or sitting back waiting for it. Bro. Oldsoul is also a historian and KNOWS what actually happened and when slavery began, as he's taught many classes on it that i was apart of years ago. Some of you on the other hand would be totally lost without the help of some wikpedia link to cling on too!

Btw, notice i said "toms' (meaning those of YOU who don't KNOW the truth about our enslavement, other than the facts that our ancestors were kidnapped and brought here) who don't truly have the knowledge of what happened, yet have their hands out to collect some money simply because it's being handed out!

There is no price that could satisfy what was and still is being done to our ancestors.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Thank you.

It would be just like you to bring in someone else into this to try to hide behind.

I love bro. Oldsoul and he of course has the right to his opinion, but i doubt that he is out promoting the cause of reparations, or sitting back waiting for it. Bro. Oldsoul is also a historian and KNOWS what actually happened and when slavery began, as he's taught many classes on it that i was apart of years ago. Some of you on the other hand would be totally lost without the help of some wikpedia link to cling on too!

Btw, notice i said "toms' (meaning those of YOU who don't KNOW the truth about our enslavement, other than the facts that our ancestors were kidnapped and brought here) who don't truly have the knowledge of what happened, yet have their hands out to collect some money simply because it's being handed out!

There is no price that could satisfy what was and still is being done to our ancestors.

Last edited:

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
Got it (less than 20 minutes, real time, before air time):

Call in to speak with the host
(347) 857-2395
Should the US Government pay reparations for slavery?

Should the United States government pay reparations to African-Americans for slavery? Join URC Saturday night at 10 p.m. Eastern 7 p.m. Pacific to discuss!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/urc/2013/06/16/should-the-us-government-pay-reparations-for-slavery
What's up with your referring us to white boys talking about reparations?:confused:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: