Black People : White boy talking reparations

ProphetikGeneral

Apr 29, 2013
Echoing THE-GOD's sentiments, I've long ditched the reparations talk, because though we are owed it, we aren't organized enough as a collective to receive it and there are too many Boule Negroes that will benefit from misappropriating the monies.

Also,at this epoch in our existence, that would be a poor representation for us to beg any white government for anything. Where I'm from, we brothers in the struggle don't beg, we take.

My people as well have to stop getting hoodwinked by these liberal europeans that somehow "feel sympathy for your cause." If there is any change,the change starts with us. We have too many mixed movements as it is. At best, any white that wants to get down with our cause could best be used in infiltrating their own people.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Echoing THE-GOD's sentiments, I've long ditched the reparations talk, because though we are owed it, we aren't organized enough as a collective to receive it and there are too many Boule Negroes that will benefit from misappropriating the monies.

Also,at this epoch in our existence, that would be a poor representation for us to beg any white government for anything. Where I'm from, we brothers in the struggle don't beg, we take.

My people as well have to stop getting hoodwinked by these liberal europeans that somehow "feel sympathy for your cause." If there is any change,the change starts with us. We have too many mixed movements as it is. At best, any white that wants to get down with our cause could best be used in infiltrating their own people.

But how ProphetikGeneral,

Do they infiltrate a disorganize people?

Nevertheless, its good to read from you that we are owed the money.
Keep in mind, begging for what is owed is a contradiction, isn't?

Now I like the idea of taking. And one day we will be organized enough to take what's rightfully ours.

We can't stop the likes of Tim Wise and other white folk that see the big picture. I listened to the white boy that night, and I must say, he espoused some powerful ideas, and fought gamely against the white naysayers ... btw, did you listen to the broadcast?

Last edited:

ProphetikGeneral

Apr 29, 2013
But how ProphetikGeneral, do they infiltrate a disorganize people?

However, its good to read from you that we are owed the money.

Keep in mind, begging for what is owed is a contradiction, isn't?

Now I like the idea of taking. And one day we will be organized enough to take what's rightfully ours.

We can't stop the likes of Tim Wise and other white folk that see the big picture. I listened to the white boy that night, and I must say, he espoused some powerful ideas, and fought gamely against the white naysayers ... btw, did you listen to the broadcast?

Brother Clyde Coger, always a pleasure to correspond with you. Whites that are "for us" can best be utilized by infiltrating their own networks of their own people, meaning, they can sit at the roundtable of some of these corporations,attend the Bildeberg Group meetings and lobby for political causes to get into meetings they don't let our folks in.

Our usage for them is the same as they use when they dispatch spies into our movements. I would say that reparations, though we're long overdue for them, are at this point, unobtainable, so we have to organize and plan the best of our efforts to garner political, economic and social power.

I think Marcus Mosiah Garvey excelled best in this regard when he sent Black delegate representatives of the UNIA to every european conference at the time.

Didn't get a chance to listen to the broadcast,for I've been on the road much of the week.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Brother Clyde Coger, always a pleasure to correspond with you. Whites that are "for us" can best be utilized by infiltrating their own networks of their own people, meaning, they can sit at the roundtable of some of these corporations,attend the Bildeberg Group meetings and lobby for political causes to get into meetings they don't let our folks in.

Our usage for them is the same as they use when they dispatch spies into our movements. I would say that reparations, though we're long overdue for them, are at this point, unobtainable, so we have to organize and plan the best of our efforts to garner political, economic and social power.

I think Marcus Mosiah Garvey excelled best in this regard when he sent Black delegate representatives of the UNIA to every european conference at the time.

Didn't get a chance to listen to the broadcast,for I've been on the road much of the week.

Same here ProphetikGeneral, always a pleasure:

But no one that I know of is soliciting white folk into our movement; as stated, we can't stop them from doing what they do.

Personally, I take a Malcolm X and Neely Fuller approach when dealing with them incorporating our ranks, careful scrutiny; and as you say, urge them to educate their kind ... This is exactly what Tim Wise does, correct?

Yes, we learn much from our ancestors that have gone before us, especially Garvey, to say the least. Don't bother listening to the show, I was just curious ... keep on keeping own brother ... Ase, Ase, Ase.

Last edited:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz