Black Spirituality Religion : White and seeking your opinions..

"Our", as in, the world's problems.

As in, how do we overcome those who are trying to wipe out the truth by killing off your people systematically?

Although I am white, I have always considered the plight of your people to be my problem. The things I saw as a child affected me profoundly. Any injustice to any human, is my problem as a human being, and I would like to become part of the solution. As a Texan, coming from one of the most racist states in the nation, and as a white person, I believe action starts with my people, but the solution comes from yours. How can whites own the truth of their actions otherwise?

Have you read the Metu Neter?

Hi All,

My name is Penny, and I'm white. I know I'm not supposed to be here, but I can only hope you will bear with me and my questions. I do realize that my own people probably would not be bothered to do the same for you, and so I would not be offended should you just tell me to go away to where I belong.

I was recently introduced to the book by Ra Un Nefer Amen titled, "Metu Neter Vol. 1: Tehuti and the Egyptian System of Spiritual Cultivation. I found the contents of the book to be completely profound. It's difficult for me to express the many ways in which this book has opened my eyes. The information based in historical fact about black people and the first civilizations of the world did not suprise me. I grew up in south Texas in a very poor neighborhood. I saw with my own eyes the atrocities that black people were exposed to by the police and ALL of society in general. In some ways, I feel blessed to have been a neighbor to some of the best people on earth. In other ways, I RAGE at the world, and my own people for the injustices that have been committed and continue to be committed in this world toward all peoples, but this belongs in another thread, and perhaps another forum altogether...

I will try to be as succinct as I can with my question, please bear with me.

After having read the Metu Neter, and being familiarized with it's conceptual ideology of religion and the problems in the world today, I happened to stumble upon some pretty outlandish videos on Youtube, wherein there were many truths to be seen plainly about what exactly is going on in the world. These vidoes, in case any of you have seen them, were "The AntiChrist/Dajjal Series" by HashemsFilms, "Architects of Disorder" and "Ring of Power" and a video about the murals on the walls at Denver International Airport.

To summarize they are videos detailing the same conspiracy theory in different ways, mainly that there are a handful of white, elite, horrific world leaders who are trying to control the entire world. Now before you dismiss this, please bear with me. SOME but not all of what was entailed is obviously true. The truths, as I see them, I have outlined below..

1. These "elites" all practice Satanism.
2. They are using the ancient Egyptian spiritual system against the people of the world in an attempt to eventually control the world.
3. They want to kill all black people, Native Americans, and ethnic Hebrews.

So, let me try to pose my question. And thank you for having read this far!

I see all of this symbolism, the upside-down pentagram, the sun symbols, etc - it is absolutely everywhere! And I think to myself, why would they want to kill blacks, American indians and hebrews but not specifically Muslims? Could it be because these people are the only people on earth who know about the secrets they are keeping from everyone else? What I mean by that is this - black people, somewhere within them still have the vestiges of the Egyptian system of religion from which ALL religions came, and these white ***** want to keep it for themselves so they can use it against the rest of the world.

Not only that, but American indians I believe are Phoenicians, and we know now, were the first people to set sail on the seas and travel to America. As for the Hebrews, sects of them are some of the last known people that continue, as a race, to practice Kabbalism...

So my questions after all of that, are....Do you think they are trying to wipe out all knowledge of the Tree of Life because they KNOW that this system of understanding all of creation could destroy thier plans?

And, for those who are members of Ausar/Auset or who've read and/or practiced the Metu Neter system - do you think they are they using the same Tree of Life? Or as Setanists, are they trying to use it in reverse??? I see SO much Egyptian symbolism in the artwork of freemasons and thier structures, and it makes me ask, "what in the **** is really going on here?" Aside from that, I think they blew off the nose of the Sphinx because it looked too ethnic for them.

Wouldn't it be poetic justice if black people were to lead the rest of the world in destroying their Zionist plans?

It is my firm belief that nothing is ever forgotten. And that every human that has lost thier life to this Zionist plan, every ancestor's blood, cries to us from the earth for justice and for freedom. And that within us all is the spark of remembrance that could set aflame the hearts of the people of the world. And I think it starts with your people. What do you think?

Thank for reading and relpying.

Penny

WHAT IS THIS, SOME DAVID ICKE STUFF...THIS THE FUNNIEST STUFF I SEEN IN AWHILE...SPIRITUALTY LMAOOO..WHAT IS THAT ...LOL

BOSS UP PENNY!!!

ok

"Our", as in, the world's problems.
I feel you but where are most of the "world's" problems derived?

How can whites own the truth of their actions otherwise?

Sometimes when one asks a question they already know the answer.

I believe action starts with my people, but the solution comes from yours.

Let's start with white people returning EVERYTHING they've stolen from EVERYONE, land, spirituality, civilization. And then leave everybody alone. That's the solution.

Any injustice to any human, is my problem as a human being

Sounds good but this goes deeper then words.

Have you read the Metu Neter?
Yes i'm not an authority though.

I asked you question earlier, at the end of the day do you hurt or help people?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back