Chief Elder Osiris : WHITE ANCESTORS ?

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, May 17, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    WHITE ANCESTORS ?

By Chief Elder Osiris

I have rethought about White People and I attempt to remove all vain selfish claim by Black people concerning White People and I also reject the claim some White People make about having a Common Black Ancestry as well.

Religion has fried the Mind of Black People to the extent that we can not even take the Double Dog Dare To Think as a Challenge and the evidence that Black People have a Mind that white People now control, is the fact you have Black People making claim to having White Ancestors, nothing can be so self debasing than that, not that this is a put down of White People more so than it is a put down of Black People making such a Claim.

It is evident that Black People have gone White folks Crazy, so much so until we have lost our self respect and now is double talking and is at ground zero when it come to using our Divine Mind and it is that Mind which we have not used in Millenniums that have Black people, well some of us Black folks, implying that Black folks have White Ancestors.

We have become so irrational in our Human Being Mind until we are giving every sign that we do not know ourselves,

You have Black people who out of one side of our Mouth make claim that we are the first to occupy this Planet and make the claim that Black People carry a Dominant Gene when it come to reproduction, we even make claim that it is not possible for White People to have a Black Child and the same apply to Black mothers, I am not indicating to albino off-spring, which is an indication that there was a Genetic malfunction, and no, I do not refer to White People as being Albino People, because White People carry a Gene that intentional programmed produce what we refer to as White People, it is a Gene that function Naturally to produce Anthropomorphous Phenotype Opposite to people we refer to as Black People, I am omitting any act of Cross breeding here, just Natural common biological selective production.

It is a genetic impossibility for the Genetic sequence of action that cause the Phenotype of a people with deep concentration of melanin to become a people of a absent of the quantity of melanin that produce People with a Pigment, meaning with a what we refer to as what we refer to as a Light pigment, which come in a variation of pigment and Phenotype, absent of cross-breeding, so since that is a Biological Fact that the people we refer to as White People can not produce a Black Child, I am referring to White on White here, and the same apply to Black people not producing White people, then how is it that Black People can make a Biological Definitive claim to have White Ancestors or White People making claim to have Black Ancestors, if we keep it real about what we mean about Black and White People.

Here you have a Anthropomorphous Distinct Phenotype of a Being that carry a Gene that is of the Highest Quality of functioning, you love to indicate by referring to that Gene as being Dominant in the anthropomorphous act of Reproduction, meaning no other Anthropomorphous Being can duplicate the production of that Dominant Gene production, but the same apply to White people, so they to carry a Dominant Gene that produce them as well, meaning all other of the Prime members of the Anthropomorphous Corporeal Family Specie, none can reproduce the other, I am referring to the three Control groups, they being those we classify as being Black, Yellow ( Mongoloid ) and White, Cross breeding can not produce the other and neither can same group procreation of the Same Group can produce either of the other group.

Now those Primary groups may be able to cross-breed and produce secondary Phenotype of Anthropomorphous Beings and they can produce like kind of those that produced them, but the off-spring from such act of Assimilation does not in fact verify a Common Ancestry and when there is a mix of a white and Black, one of the two genetic mix become recessive to the other.

What verify a Common Ancestry is the Maternal linage of the Specie, meaning an Ancestry of a Anthropomorphous Corporeal being will have the same phenotype of the maternal lineage, because all common Ancestors descend from the Maternal Gene and not the Paternal lineage, because in the Final trace, the paternal Line lead to the Maternal Lineage, it being the Dormant Genetic Lineage of the Anthropomorphous Corporeal Phenotype Being.

So how can Black Folks have White Ancestors, as much as you might want to have such a genetic relationship with your oppressing opposite, so based on your Assimilated mixing, you can have relationship to White Folks, but to make claim that Black Folks have White Ancestors defy the Science of Genetic Sequential Functioning.

The Dominant Gene is never reduced to become the Recessive, no more can the Recessive become the Dormant, no matter how much you Black Folks want to defy the biological action of Nature and make claim of a common Ancestry for Black, Yellow, and White people, I can care less about the argument white people will present to you about your Black selves being no different than they are, having you now making claim to having White Ancestors.

White people are not a Hybrid of Black People any more than we are a hybrid of White People, neither is white people a Mutant that come from Black people, white people are a distinct Anthropomorphous Corporeal Being with their Distinct Genetic Phenotype, having not a Common Black Ancestry but a White Ancestry, they have a Distinct Ancestry just as Black people have and being of our own Genetic Kind.

This claim by some Black People, claiming White Ancestors is a clear indication when you do not know whom you are, anything can be told to you about yourselves and you end up believing without taking the Double Dog Dare To Think.

Be Kind To Your Self

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    The First Way Institute Of Black ( Afrikan ) Mysticism
    www.fwiamsrm.com
    www.myspace.com/osirisakkebala
    www.destee.com
    www.livinginblack.ning.com
    http://www.freewebs.com/ogieva27/chiefelderosirisakkebala.htm
    GOOGLE SEARCH: Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala
    [email protected]

2. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    so true so true

I have been having this discusssion with brothers whom continue to think that we are the same species. They are still waxed well in the lie that white people were once black and became white as a result of adapation to the enviorment. I asked them if this were true then what is taking them so long to turn back. Any thing that is in the order of things what some coin natural will happen everytime ie water gas solid these states of atomical gathering will allways be what they are accoriding to the law or maat. Black people(melanin) turning white(losing melanin) is not what some coin natural. Thus it has never happen and will never happen. They want us to BE LEVE that we are the same. We have been in such a hurry to prove or equality to them that the reality of us being different to most at this time is unacceptable. Thier data stations will not process the data due to the virus that was impregnated in us all. Hotep dear elder keep it up u know i got yo back. Much love and tell the ancestors i said "what it do". I humbly await them when they feel i am ready.

3. rasembi aunk

rasembi aunk Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118

Maybe the Yacub story from the NOI has merit. If we substitute the islands for test-tubes you may have a genetic experiment. Maybe cells were taken from blacks by scientists and diluted so much to where the end result was white people. All of the transformation done in a laboratory, OUT OF NATURE in a test-tube, then mass-cloned. Could this be the reason why since this process suspossedly can never happen in nature?

4. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    The NOI story is definitely possible, because our ancestors were very advanced and I have no doubt that they were conducting genetic experiments. How else can the story of the caucasian coming into existence be explained from a LOGICAL perspective?

5. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    You know beloved, the Yacub story defy Divine logic in my Mind, it imply that we Black Folks are all there is in the Universe and I can not see that to be True, and if so, why is it that we would go to work to Clone a specie different from what we are and White at that, it is as if we are the Doctor that caused our present state of condition in the world, which is caused by the people we are responsible of inventing..

As I understand Cloning it is a Manipulation of Cells, correct me if I error and if that is the case, either we have become the author and finisher of the Building blocks of Life or it is in no way we can Clone a White person from a Black Person, the Cellular Genetic Sequence is different, proof, here we are Black and there they are White, to use the term of identification we are familiar with, unless the implication is that we were in the know of the Gene that Manufacture Melanin and excluded that Gene from the Cloning process, which make my question more compelling, why would we do such an invention /.

Again I ask, why is it that Black People are so fascinated over white People, so much so, until we for some reason, want to connect us to white people and then make claim that we are responsible for white people being on this Planet, or in their Life form appearance ?

That Is Why I Double Dog Dare Black folks To Think out side of the Box of the people Mind we make claim to have invented.

In other word, the bottom Line is, what does knowing where White Folks come from, has to do with changing our Life present condition in the World, that is what we should be involved in doing, changing the way we process information, which will be an indication we are then functioning in our Divine Mind, which will cause us to do what ever is necessary to do to bring peace and Joy to our Lives and not to be debating Black White Relationship.

We must Free ourselves First and all of those other things we desire to know, will be revealed to us, Divinely So.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elder

6. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    The Yacub story has nothing to do with cloning. It is about separating dominant genes from recessive genes. Lets say the Yacub story is true. Our ancestors would have been ridding themselves of all recessive genes, which resulted in the creation of white people, a genetically weak/recessive being. If we didn't create white people who did? Where did they come from?

7. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

UT OH KNOWLEDGE SEED, DONT SCARE THE PEOPLE. LIKE I SAID MANY TIMES THIS IS BIGGER THAN SO CALLED "BLACK" AND "WHITE" PEOPLE.

GREAT QUESTION KNOWLEDGE,

BACK IN THE DARK I GO.

8. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved, our Divine First Way Ancestors they that came from another World, they being goddess and gods with Divine Knowledge enough that did not require them to experiment with anything and they no doubt had no reason to Clone anybody, because they were wise enough to know that they were not alone in the Universe, Beloved.

You See, our problem is that we are attempting to understand a Phenomena by using the people we are discussing, Mind, and that beloved, is a recipe for nothing but Confusion concerning the topic under discussion.

you See, if you look at thing of Happening through the Mind of our oppressors, then expect to look at what White folks are looking at, and not what we need to See, and they are masters of Deception and a Liar to boot.

B3e Kind To Your Self

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elder

9. MysteryDoors

MysteryDoors Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    If White people (Caucasian) or (Cause - Asians) wasn't made on this earth where did they come from? Another planet!

10. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved Sun:

Where does the Recessive gene come from, does not the Divine Being carry the god gene, it being Dominant ?

Study what I have shared with our Destee Family here, prior to this addendum.

Become a Scientist for a Moment, use your Divine Mind and establish your Hypothesis without a Want to support a popular Theory now embraced by certain Religious Believers and Think to arrive at an unbiased conclusion about that which is under your study, beloved.

Be Kind To Your Self

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder