Black Relationships : White Amerikkka's Aim To Stop Black Male/Black Female Reproduction

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by Chinelo, May 8, 2011.

1. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,633
    Whites longstanding method of tricknology is to use their decadent cultural norms on their subjugants, such as in this case homosexuality and lesbianism, along with interracial mixing as a weapon to destroy black people....once you stop loving,bonding, and reproducing with each other, then you will become assimilated into their race, and wiped out of any future, and thats how white supremacy has maintained itself over the small length of time that whites have been on this planet.

BRO UMAR ABULLAH JOHNSON TO DISCUSS & DISSECT THE EPIDEMIC OF THE DEMASCULATION & FEMINIZATION OF BLACK MEN AS WELL AS THE DEFEMINIZATION OF BLACK WOMEN IN OUR COMMUNITIES.

[Youtube]samPB28rfDg&feature=channel_video_title[/Youtube]
    [Youtube]NqvuHbWbreY&feature=watch_response[/Youtube]

MA'AT

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    :SuN049: stop black reproduction, ha, ha, ha. fat chance

3. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,633
    ummmm.....with 16 million black babies aborted since 1973, and almost 3,000 a day, along with the interracial mixing garbage, and then throw in the homosexual and lesbian scourge that has hit our people while under these beasts, its not that fat of a chance..........:confused:

MA'AT

4. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    where do you find a shortage of black people?

5. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,633
    Look around you.......:SuN049:.....when you see more mixed breeds and whites along with hispanics outnumbering you about 2 to 1, then you know you're not reproducing...

I went to a mall the other week, and every where me and my queen turned there was nothing but hispanics,mixed breeds,and whites, and they all were in packs of four's and fives.....then you'll see a black woman alone, and a lone black man, and some scatterings of black children here in there....

Thats just one example, but you can see that everywhere, and i live in a predominant black city, so that tells you that the black womb in a lot of parts of our community is bare or producing mixed breeds,while aborting black children, and it also tells you that black men and black women need to get together more, instead of getting together in homosexual and lesbian unions, or unions with other races, which the example i presented reflects......

Now we have certain large concentrations of black folks in certain metro areas, but thats just a guise, and doesn't show the overall decline that has been taking place.....all that is, is whites cording off black folks into certain areas for their genocide agenda, in which they can place their abortion clinics, and target their jail/prison population quota.....

The videos in the o.p back what i say up......i have no idea what you're talking about.

MA'AT

6. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    so it is your honest belief that black people are in danger of dieing out?

7. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,633
    In North Amerikkka and the U.K....Absolutely!

White people's agenda for thousands of years since they've come amongst us and entered the motherland has been just to do that....either mixing or murder, whether its in the womb or outside the womb, thats their number one aim, and the usefool tools that help them along the way are just as much the enemy as them.....

Thats why the Drug/Gun Infusion, Aids(H.I.V), Abortion,Homosexuality/Lesbianism, and Interracial Mixing Has Been Created,Instituted, Or Pushed Hard Against Our People Everywhere Around The World....throughout the diaspora and the motherland, and wherever we happen to be integrated with them in any form or fashion.

MA'AT

8. rapunzal24

rapunzal24 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,022
    If we are dying out, shouldn't we attribute that to our actions as black people. Whether all of this is being planned out by white people or not, aren't we the ones making the decisions to allow this to take place?