Black Poetry : "Whisper of the Soul"

BRO!!!! YO!!! MAN YOU GOT ME OVER HERE TRIPPING...

THAT IS IT!!! THAT IS THE TRUE LOVE ROOTED ON THE FOUNDATION OF GOD...

you have tapped into the nature of God. At first i thought it was one of mine for it seemed so similar, but it is only familiar because it speaks of peace, serenity and calm in the meadow, and garden of life. Stay there bro and allow the words to come to you...Allow your pen to be the voice for God and watch your vision become a place of true outpouring. Here's something that was shared with me when i first began to see in this way and i send it to you.

"Write what I give you, and I will give you what you write." - God

Now we have the garden and the meadow. Tell me, where are you resting when you wrote this in your thoughts? I'm thinkin along a brook maybe...

frogive me but this piece is revelatory to where you are walking and i am excited...

man i can't explain it but when i read this i see God. this is so real to me because when i write i know it's HIM but i finally get the chance to see from the readers point of view...You have blessed me immensely bro'...no doubt...

Man i am excited about what God is doing...:jumping: :spin: :lol: :rolling:

"D" Bro!

Glad to have touched you with the words! I was resting in the meadow under the tree by the brook and came across this piece while I was enjoying the the nature of life in the wind. Enjoying all the simple things that we tend to forget about. Cause we are all one breath from death so we need to give this life our best using our God giving gifts to uplift and to encourage!
Thanks poet for your time and read!:)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back