Brother AACOOLDRE : *** Whippings

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Apr 8, 2006.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    *** Whippings

I feel good. I just listened to five hours of nonstop music to put me in the mood to give some of these nappy headed Black conservatives an *** whipping. I’m in the mood to whip ***. Now let me get the biggest belt out of the closet here. Maybe I should use a cat of nine lashes.

Now let me see some of these black conservatives (BC’s) need some nappy hair so that the sun’s ultra violet rays can’t fry up any cells in their gray matter. But the outrageous BC’s are mixed octoroons that understand not where they fit in. Their hair is curled up like a coiled snake on the attack. They hate themselves and attack other blacks because they are infected with the White Supremacy (WS) bug. Now BC’s want us to ignore our feelings as human beings and let WS tear us apart with their jokes, folklore, fiction and Hollywood lynching. But when it comes to Blackmen who offend whites they jump up out of their skin to judge and play advocate for WS. Now the brother, Minister L.Farrakhan said in a Black Deeetriot church that he can’t understand why Blacks are overjoyed neurotically with former President William J. Clinton. Now you gotta do more than play the sax, play basketball with the brothers and let Chris Tucker sit in Masa’s chair in that Oval white room to be considered an honorary First Black President. Well I take that back according to the one drop rule we may have already had a Black Prez way back in the day. When Blackmen like Farrakhan offends somebody while he’s on the stage BC’s are in agreement with WS that sanctions and maybe even a death warrant should be imposed. Recently George Bush was offended with a blackman name Harry. So bad Bush was scary of Harry to be allowed to speak at Mrs. King’s funeral. Now way back in 1968 Harry paid for the King’s funeral after the government ordered WS to kill King because he wanted peace, love and economic justice for the poor. Bush feelings were hurt and didn’t want to see Harry which made Bush very scary. BC’s say when Blackmen feelings get hurt to suck it up, move on and get out their and make money; because the whiteman only respects the God-money.

We are not sharecroppers or suppliants and we will confront anybody, anywhere at anytime who offends our culture and heritage. And at the same time we will look at the very best of all races and replicate any positive aspect of ethic groups. Now the Mexicans are very much family orientated. And if we want to get over the hump rapidly then a reorganization of our family foundation is a first priority. We have got to get it together also with land acquisition and our own cribs. We have got to be the masters of our own castles, mansions, houses and huts. Then we can invite white folks over like Clinton and let him slip into our shoes eat some cornbread and collard greens and tell him how he could have been a Black President. Like having summer jobs for teenagers and stopping the mafia from importing dope into the inner cities are a few examples of many I have brainstormed in my head.

We need to rap with some of the Elephants, (not pink ones), but white ones so that we can once and for all end that Southern Strategy that made an about face to African-Americans after the Civil Rights laws were passed. Now the truth with Civil Rights main beneficiaries is white females. Blackmen should make a pact an alliance with the white females and go after the White men at the table of power. This would be a cool coalition, you think? I watch the strategy of the International Whiteman. Whenever he dislikes a person or thing he gets as many different groups and organizations he can to join him in on his attack, Like wolves. But black folks want to learn the hard way they want to exclude anybody that offends their emotions and feelings like the gays. But in union and less divided the more power you will have in your hands. You see the Mexicans went to the streets in millions to tell the white man they got juice and they aren’t here just to pick some grapes man. Don’t let the Whiteman and media divide us from them because that’s just what they want. Get united and get organized.

We must take control over Communication in our own newspapers, radio and TV so that the glorification of the pimp and hustler can’t be looked up to but only doctors, lawyers, teachers, ministers are the role models. By the way the Middle class you got to come back to the village now the drum is beating. Don’t be scared learn how to use a gun and help get these gangs in line. If we were united we would have these gang members delivering newspapers to our houses, washing our cars and telling us how they are trying to get their diploma’s and degrees from Colleges and Universities. We got to whip some *** not just the BC’s but some of us is out of line and they need an *** whipping too. We need some divine justice from the ranks of our own guardian angels in this civil war between black folks and the lost souls.

We Blackmen Love Blackwomen because you’re the prototype and cast model for the rest. And they know they got the power of the booty. And we are still upset that we allowed ourselves to be blinded by the booty and allowed you and ourselves to be tempted by the serpent. We are upset because now we can’t see you walk nude in the forest of innocence anymore. We appreciate your body as well as your Mind and your 100,000 facial expressions we can’t get enough of.May I suggest that you don’t wear your very best clothes to work so that we dont impress the Whiteman who doesn’t care about our suffering or our success anyway. Your clothes, wear it out at the club a couple of times before Jack sees it at the office. Wear your very best among ourselves at the club or church first and get Mr. fantastic Blackman. Because Blackman plus Black woman = Black Love. Black Love is more powerful than a nuclear bomb. Lets impress ourselves and stop studding after WS.

Its Saturday and I need to get back to my soul music. They don’t make music like they used to anymore. And I guess I can put back my belt in the closet too.

2. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Great points, Some of them! AA! :star:

3. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    You gave us a good whipping and its all good. Every point has some truth to it. This is a great read and the post it's self an expression of truth. We once had family first. Then the all of them even the brown clowned us for a chance. Need to get back to basic black because the foundation of survival is out of touch.

4. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Did you hear and see how Harry B. was excluded from the King ceremony recently? He was invited then denied. By the King Family! Your post tells some tales about the stepping on some feet. The trials of our own defeat. I hope the children of his life don't disgrace his memory and his wifes passing by excluding those who supported before their sad passing.