Black Parenting : Whipping And Spanking Our Children!

The one thing I do have an issue with is my daughter's dad's wife spanking my child.

Do you think it's wrong if your child's father's/mother's spouse spanks your child?

I think that depends on the relationship between you and the woman. My daughters father was married to a woman that could not or would not have any children for whatever reason. Not only that, the woman would ask my child about my personal business and whenever she had a chance to, she would try to make me and my daughters father be at odds with each other, so in my case, I would not be comfortable with a woman like that spanking my child.

However, If I had a good relationship with my child's fathers spouse and the woman was good to my child, and my child got out of line, I wouldn't have a problem with my child being spanked by my child's fathers spouse.

Astrologer4U

I think that depends on the relationship between you and the woman. My daughters father was married to a woman that could not or would not have any children for whatever reason. Not only that, the woman would ask my child about my personal business and whenever she had a chance to, she would try to make me and my daughters father be at odds with each other, so in my case, I would not be comfortable with a woman like that spanking my child.

However, If I had a good relationship with my child's fathers spouse and the woman was good to my child, and my child got out of line, I wouldn't have a problem with my child being spanked by my child's fathers spouse.

Astrologer4U

This is the same situation with my child's father's spouse and I. But she has two other children by him also.

This is the same situation with my child's father's spouse and I. But she has two other children by him also.

That may be a problem but not a problem that can't be solved. Have you ever thought about befriending them, the wife and the children?

I would have befriended my child's fathers spouse...LOL but I didn't see the need in doing so, I knew their marriage wasn't going to last.

Astrologer4U

I tried to stay out of this

First of all in my view YOUNG PARENTS dont know HOW to parent. They hit children who are merely trying to find thier place in the world for EVERYTHING so they dont understand life. I see them dragging children, cussing at them etc.

You can NOT hit a child for the wrong reasons. We could do a laundry list of those and I wont try but if your a parent you know what im saying.

If you start children out on the right road, you wont have to spank but if you do..it should be for a very good reason.

The 3 whippins my 42 yr old got from me. First was when 3 and she had been biting. I thought talking and a smack on the mouth was enough until the day she ran over and bit a white girl on the arm. I felt I had to spank her because she wasnt listening and that spanking did it. Never happened again. Second spanking at about 7 or 8 when she got matches and took them outside for her friends to pretend they were setting a campfire. Whew..thank goodness she took them outside and I caught them because I was WATCHING THEM PLAY. I didnt see her get the matches but kids are sneaky. I set myself on fire at 6 by climbing on a chair and reaching on top of the refridge, while everyone was sleep, made a tent after I got in bed and lit up the cigarette I stole when no one was looking. I remember it like it was yesterday. I had 2n and 3rd degree burns. Oh and by the way, not only was my skin jacked with boils from my burns, my Aunt WHIPPED ME. The 3rd whippin my child received was when she let a car seat fall back on me when she was 14 because she was upset. I kicked her ***. She returned to the respectful person she had been up to that point. One other time since she has been grown I had to check her for hanging up on me. I took off my earrings, drove to her house and when she opened the door..I will never forget the expression on her face when she saw me, I told her if she EVER hung up on me I would beat her down. Had she said the wrong thing, it would have been ON. LOL

That may be a problem but not a problem that can't be solved. Have you ever thought about befriending them, the wife and the children?

I would have befriended my child's fathers spouse...LOL but I didn't see the need in doing so, I knew their marriage wasn't going to last.

Astrologer4U

I've tried to befriend her...Her children are not a problem to me, they are just that children....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back