Black Relationships : Whining Crying MEN !

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a whining crying man? if he whines he learned it from his mother, in fact let us not forget when man is not in the house hold, men take on the personalities of the one’s who instruct him, many men are very sensitive because many women lived in there house hold setting, and what ever behavior modification is reluctant in his identity as a man, brothers you have to take back your identity, if it aint the white man, it is a sisters who dictates, and feel she has control over another person who cannot control there own life’s, how the hell you can talk about unity when you kill the source of where it comes, All black people whine they continue to whine about freedom, they whine about nothing, they whine when they man is cheating, they whine when they have know money, they whine when they try to manipulate you, they whine about the white man, give it a break, Poets whine about the system, Black man have been taught by women they must not cry, I love to see a sensitive man, anything you hold to long, will make you explored, the mind is not set up to take pain but so long, never put power in a ignorant man hands, he is destructive to self and all that’s around.

If a man is sensitive he is caring I rather be with a man who can feel, than a man who destroys anything
And every thing comes in his sight, this particular forum I have just read sound like a gang out to lynch one man, because he is caring, In stead of targeting a thug who will take your life, serpents focus on carrying, many blacks target the sensitive brothers as well as sisters, I am appall at this behavior, a brother said he is sensitive so what must he do, go somewhere and die because someone don’t like his sensitivity, brothers you must get a grip on your life, because if you don’t your own people will take you down, be a leader not a follower, Go with your heart not man, keep your eyes fixed on God, I have a problem with bullies, what is the synopsis of blackness? can anybody tell me, I don’t judge a person if they don’t go along with somebody Else's views in what and how a black man should be nor women, it is time that we unveil this black code of blackness if not it will take you down.

I am women enough to speak truth, and not be dictated by someone who don’t pay my bills, or don’t have a clue about who, and what I am about, I know I am going to get feed back, but I speak the truth, and personally I don’t give a dam, I am who I am, and I don’t need feedback from nobody to predict to me in how to be human to other people, say what you say, and mean what you say.

I do have a problems with men who settle, and don’t speak up for righteousness, I build my foundation on hard work, and don’t depend on somebody Else's views, if I know they are not pertaining the respect of others, Too many of our people judge people by what they think can be accessible to them, but don’t forget what one person have, dose not give you the privileges to dis-respect or down play anyone, because believe me, you are paying to be associated with them, I am so tired of ignorant people who keep there mind close, nothing goes in, and nothing goes out. The father said love the weak and the meek, and all those who come in the form of his creations, if man perceives his self as the warrior; and love of his brother stand tall, don't be spineless, and for those who where the mask, let me clarify my self, when I say man, I also mean woman, because we are one, there is know power in division, and for those who are suppose to be righteous, for those who use there influences to separate and divide, be careful because God gives and he takes it away, there is a God, and believe me you can’t hide behind the mask but so long, it takes a fool to say they don’t see the cruelty to this brother, and he was humble, know the man, and know the boy, the brother was sharing his inner thoughts, he thought he could go there with his so call African American family, I say it again so call African American family, I don't judge anyone by sex or oregon, I judge people by the kindness of there heart, I have met many positive people on this site, please don't take offense, this is for those who like to play power games, and don't have a clue, because they are not very smart, respect the black man, as well as the sisters, African American stands for unity, how can you say, you are my brother or sister, when you come to me with hostility? how can you speak of love, when you give pain, how can you say you are my sister? when your head is so far up your as- and don't have a clue in what a black women is, as well as my brothers, I make sure I used the terms both, because the haters will come out the wood work, break the chains my brothers and sisters.

This makes me angry and for those who don’t know my name, its angry black women, the angry comes from the strife that I watch my brothers and sisters go through with lynch mobs, there where my tribal mask, I don’t know this brother, but reading this blog, I felt his pain, don’t fear my words, fear God, and to banned the brother, I think he need an apology, God how mercy on those who hurt another brother, I am not interested in groups or clicks, those who feel they have power, no man have power only God, and if you allow your self to be pulled into an unjust circle believe me, you will feel the rapture,
My name is Ashanta Warrior, I stand for respect to all my brothers and sisters, for those who tried to give some understanding to the brother your rewards will come from God, and for those who think they have the key to wisdom think again, because a warrior is love, and compassion, it is a fool who think
He knows, and knows not, and it is a man with wisdom who have studied and know he knows.
Peace and blessings my sisters and brother, wake up genocide knows at our door, killing self is a sin, and self murder is the end.

Peace and Blessings Family,

If yall don't mind, i'd like to have the first and last post in this thread. They are my only two posts in it.

When i started this thread, i was frustrated, to say the least ... explained more fully here.

I was venting Family ... and i do apologize ... as i didn't hafta do it like this.

Please forgive me if you can.

I Adore All Of Us ... :grouphug:

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

ps ... this thread is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back