Black Relationships : Whining Crying MEN !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destee said:
Hello Family,

What makes a man whine and cry like a little girl?

Blaming others for his situation(s) ... while at the same time beating his chest, cause he's the man??! ... never accepting full responsibility for anything, including his own life circumstance!

Rarely mentioning his own faults, but can give you a laundry list on the faults of Sisters.

Is this the white man's fault ... or the Black woman's ... 'cause i know it can't be his!

There is nothing less attractive to me, than a man whining and crying all the time.

Yes, i want Brothers to have feelings, share them, but don't look like a female doing it!

Are men and women, girls and boys, the same?

Am i being unfair to expect a man to "man up" ... take the punches life throws, and get back out there swinging ... in a manly sorta way?!

Are they waiting for Sisters to pull out a breast and nurse them back to sleep?

Thanking our Creator and Ancestors that all Brothers don't behave this way.

Am i being insensitive? I know yall will tell me! :)

:heart:

Destee

Destee, you talk your BIG TALK from behind a computer screen, but when I see you at the family reunion I guarantee you that you WILL purr like a lil kitten! ANd I aint smilin' when I say it either! Get that order of protection NOW, cause a brother be comin' to show you how much man he isLOL!

Now, go get my greens ready, I'm hungryLOL! Hold the poison and minced glass, please!(smile!)

Peace!
Isaiah

Okay... thanks to Sista Bisabee's post on another thread i'm not sugarcoat this at all....

NO.. you are not being insensitive....

Yes... it's a lot of whining and crying.. bi@#%'ing and complainingg going on up and through here...

If the trend in the world, outside on this site, is to blame black men for the problems of the world... the dynamics on here are completely different... i won't say all brothers b'c most dont' cut the sister's down... but it's a number of them... a couple that are really vocal.. that 'attack black women'... i guess we are the fault and blame...

no one is saying that men cannot be emotional... at least i'm not... i am saying... what's the point of harping on what you MAY think is going one....

Whining, crying and complaining works only with the intent is to express yourself... IT DOES NOTHING TO CHANGE THE PROBLEM... AT ALL... YOU CANNOT CHANGE OTHER PEOPLE... YOU CAN ONLY CHANGE YOURSELF...

i haven't polled anyhoo... however just from reading the threads thus far... the majority of uplifting done is not as black people as a whole.. but the sisters here trying to uplift the brothers...

now... you can rip this up all you want... it's accurate... and i won't be debating it...

SAMURAI36 said:
I was making every best effort not to respond to this, but this just got the best of me:

It depends on how you define "whining and crying".

Then perhaps, as to your question below, men and women, boys and girls are the same then, since both sides do this.

See above.

See above.

Equally so, there is very little attractive, about a woman that will not listen to what a Man has to say, so that he won't have to "whine and cry all the time" (if that is even what he is doing to begin with).

Given that females share their feelings in a hostile and beligerent manner these days, what better role models do we have to learn from?

Essentially, YES, we are. The sooner both sides learns this, the sooner we can come together with a greater understanding.

What is "manning up"? What does that mean? What is a "manly sorta way"? Where do our notions of manhood and woman hood come from? Do we invent them in our own minds? Are they hardwired into our subconscious? Do we learn them from the media?

I think it's the latter. For the longest time, little boys are groomed to play with toy guns and GI-JOES, will little girls played with BARBIES. Can no one see how the concepts of gender roles have been forced on us?

We are living in a patriarchial world, where the concept of Male supremacy is slowly deteriorating. The problem is, that while the rug is being snatched out, people are finding that they don't have a leg to stand on (forgive the pun).

No, they are waiting for Sisters to be more intuitive and understand what is going on. The extremism on the part of Sisters, is only causing us to act within those very same extremes. That's a common law of science.

There is no way that you can expect us to communicate in the way that you would like, if you are not going to do the same.

This thread alone is a perfect example.

As the Brother Elder stated, a man that cannot cry is in serious jeopardy of risking his mental and emotional health.

Is it really worth this, just to keep up the false image of what people THINK a man is supposed to be?

In a word...............YES.

PEACE

Brother Sam, why do you respond so seriously to this kind of stuff??? Are you so sensitive to a woman's criticism - fair or unfair - that you feel the need to dignify it??? Come, come, brother... You are too intelligent to be giving Destee's "critique" full-page gravityLOL! Take it in the spirit in which it is given, brother, and move forward with your life...:coffee:

Peace!
Isaiah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back