Black Relationships : Whining Crying MEN !

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by Destee, May 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Hello Family,

What makes a man whine and cry like a little girl?

Blaming others for his situation(s) ... while at the same time beating his chest, cause he's the man??! ... never accepting full responsibility for anything, including his own life circumstance!

Rarely mentioning his own faults, but can give you a laundry list on the faults of Sisters.

Is this the white man's fault ... or the Black woman's ... 'cause i know it can't be his!

There is nothing less attractive to me, than a man whining and crying all the time.

Yes, i want Brothers to have feelings, share them, but don't look like a female doing it!

Are men and women, girls and boys, the same?

Am i being unfair to expect a man to "man up" ... take the punches life throws, and get back out there swinging ... in a manly sorta way?!

Are they waiting for Sisters to pull out a breast and nurse them back to sleep?

Thanking our Creator and Ancestors that all Brothers don't behave this way.

Am i being insensitive? I know yall will tell me! :)

:heart:

Destee

2. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    whining crying...

good question,one that i often think about myself,and i totally agree that alot of black men blame everyone else but themselves when things go wrong,sometimes fellas the culprit is right in the mirror looking back at you,before we can criticize others we have to be able to say[it's my fault]when it is.

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,735
    men do got feelings too, U know.

both men and women do a lot of finger pointing around here.

at the end of the day, it is each ones responsibility to make moves to resolve the situations that they find themselves in.
    i believe it is quite valid to have a good cry over something that pains you.
    after that U must take the steps to fix it.
    you cannot sit there and cry forever.

4. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
  5. kemetkind

kemetkind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61

Sister Destee - you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this mornin:?:

Good thing I know this ain't the real you :blowkiss:

6. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    *RESPONSE RETRACTED*

7. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62

Destee, you talk your BIG TALK from behind a computer screen, but when I see you at the family reunion I guarantee you that you WILL purr like a lil kitten! ANd I aint smilin' when I say it either! Get that order of protection NOW, cause a brother be comin' to show you how much man he isLOL!

Now, go get my greens ready, I'm hungryLOL! Hold the poison and minced glass, please!(smile!)

Peace!
    Isaiah

8. IfUComeSoftly

IfUComeSoftly Well-Known Member MEMBER

PD for a Non Profit
    Ratings:
    +12
    Okay... thanks to Sista Bisabee's post on another thread i'm not sugarcoat this at all....

NO.. you are not being insensitive....

Yes... it's a lot of whining and crying.. bi@#%'ing and complainingg going on up and through here...

If the trend in the world, outside on this site, is to blame black men for the problems of the world... the dynamics on here are completely different... i won't say all brothers b'c most dont' cut the sister's down... but it's a number of them... a couple that are really vocal.. that 'attack black women'... i guess we are the fault and blame...

no one is saying that men cannot be emotional... at least i'm not... i am saying... what's the point of harping on what you MAY think is going one....

Whining, crying and complaining works only with the intent is to express yourself... IT DOES NOTHING TO CHANGE THE PROBLEM... AT ALL... YOU CANNOT CHANGE OTHER PEOPLE... YOU CAN ONLY CHANGE YOURSELF...

i haven't polled anyhoo... however just from reading the threads thus far... the majority of uplifting done is not as black people as a whole.. but the sisters here trying to uplift the brothers...

now... you can rip this up all you want... it's accurate... and i won't be debating it...

9. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62

Brother Sam, why do you respond so seriously to this kind of stuff??? Are you so sensitive to a woman's criticism - fair or unfair - that you feel the need to dignify it??? Come, come, brother... You are too intelligent to be giving Destee's "critique" full-page gravityLOL! Take it in the spirit in which it is given, brother, and move forward with your life...:coffee:

Peace!
    Isaiah

10. IfUComeSoftly

IfUComeSoftly Well-Known Member MEMBER

PD for a Non Profit
    Ratings:
    +12
    I would just like to add a resounding....

PREACH!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.