Black People : While They Were Sleeping!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by PurpleMoons, May 22, 2010.

1. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    While they were sleeping, GOP Senate nominee "Rand Paul" voiced his Opposition to Civil Rights Act.

Rand Paul Faces Firestorm After Opposition to Civil Rights Act 1 of 3

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7O0Q1--wTI&feature=related"]YouTube- Rand Paul Faces Firestorm After Opposition to Civil Rights Act 1 of 3[/nomedia]

Rand Paul Faces Firestorm After Opposition to Civil Rights Act 2 of 3

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvEx74emIGY&feature=related"]YouTube- Rand Paul Faces Firestorm After Opposition to Civil Rights Act 2 of 3[/nomedia]

Rand Paul of Kentucky Faces Firestorm #3 - 5-21-2010 Democracy NOW!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAki_X54iio&feature=related"]YouTube- Rand Paul of Kentucky Faces Firestorm #3 - 5-21-2010 Democracy NOW![/nomedia]

Every since a Black Man has conquered the White House, racist america's panties have become soiled with feces and their bums chafted from the hardened settlement. The stench of their crap has hit high heaven and they're insecurities have come home to roost.

While racism has never left the minds, bodies, and souls of many non-white people, they have continued to live under the guise of a free for all country. Always making lemonaide from the lemons often discreetly thrown at them in the name of civil rights. Some non-whites have become so complacent to america's dirty little secrets, (bytheway, which some of their children want all so badly to forget), many non-whites no longer believe that racism plays a vital part in the destruction of the minds and spirits of non-whites. They continue to sleep soundly in their cozy little beds, watching cable/satelite/public television, while sipping and eating the docked up poisonous food america have carefully prepared for the masses.

Well soon, every non whites bed will be unbearable. Television will only be a leisure for the rich, while food steadily become scarce and partically non-existent to the poor. I say, WAKE UP PEOPLE! Put aside your petty squabbles and prepare your minds for when the doo doo hits the fan. Or prepare yourself for the battle within and without! Don't get caught sleeping and unaware!

:heart:

2. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Wow. This is sad.

I didn't listen to all of it yet. I got to hit the road but, I plan to get back to it.

i actually believe that 'they' manipulate to put a Black President in place to undo all of it anyway and used us as a smoke screen. I believe it was premeditated due to the collapse of their system anyway. Evenstill, I with us blacks/African Americans no matter what. I agree, we need to get prepared for their scheme for the masses.

Thanks for this info.

3. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    I like it!

Let all the racist come out the woodwork and air their views. Maybe their white brethren will get so confused and embarrassed that they can finally crawl out of their post-racial utopian myopic and see that the more things change, the more they stay the same, and that as a black person... or a white... we still have far to go yet.

Maybe this is the white equivalent of NWUC (****** wake-up call)

I don't know who the hell Rand Paul is but it's sweet looking at him crawl all over himself and backtrack all over this. Very nice.
    More of them need to do it, SO LET THEM ALL COME ALL TO PLAY!
    HERE LITTE KITTY KITTY KITTY, I GOT A LITTLE SOMETHING FOR YOU......:SuN042:

And maybe I even get some of what he is saying. People (white people) want smaller government so I think he's saying that fed gov should have stayed out of state and local matters of segragation and let them do whatever it is they do.

What you have to realize that most white folks, especially politrickans, is that many are pro-corporate and pro-business. They don't want to inconvenience or put any restrictions on business and corps that they feel will harm or reighn in profits for a business.... and making accommodations for darkies or disabled folks of any type would harm business (or so they thought). it's the same argument they have against a living wage. They thought that white people would be so against the establishments allowing minorities into into that they wouldn't come to the establishment and the would lose business.

it's also about CONTROL. Whites want smaller fed goverment control and local and state control would be in the hands of the corps and businesses. Everything would go privatized (look to Ankhurs posts about privatization of public housing) and the corps and business would control revenue, hiring and firing, schools, churches, public institutions, basically the whole local and state gov. They would be working with Washington but don't want Washington to input any restrictions upon them.

I'm not surprised yall.... once you know and understand the tricks of the 'devil' as you call them then you wouldn't be surprised either.

Some let them come on with it. It's time. Maybe it's time for a regeneration of the 60's.

So let them takes us back (or least try)... all the way back.... to the 1930's... 21rst century style....and see what becomes of it. Those who will stand, will stand. Those who will fall, will fall. I ain't sure if I'm gonna stand or fall, but whatever whatever.

Man, it's like an Octavia Butler novel come true... Parable of the Talents/Sower, one of those.

Don't be surprise that as time goes on, scared whitey and all his proteges of every color and race will scramble and pull out all the stops and do whatever they feel they gotta do to not only stay alive but keep control. This is apart of times a-changin.... and for some reason I might get mad about it but I'm also eerily calm.... even welcoming of it.

I want more Rand Pauls to come public and do whatever they got to do.... so we can get whatever we need to get done.....done. :SuN030:

4. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    Why does the name of this thread remind me of this song.....

Frere Jacques, Frere Jacques,
    Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous?
    Sonnez les matines, sonnez les matines
    Ding ding dong, ding ding dong.

English Version:
    Are you sleeping, are you sleeping?
    Brother John, Brother John?
    Morning bells are ringing, morning bells are ringing
    Ding ding dong, ding ding dong.

The bells are ringing.... are we still sleeping?
    I guess time will tell.

I'm not sleeping but.... read my siggy.
    When it's time to get up..... I'm gonna likely procrastinate.
    I'll be watchin from the sidelines... looting anyone and anything that falls. :rain::em0200: