Black Poetry : Which season is it Pisces? The School+Teacher.

From the album Musekhet song "22 O'clock"

(Eh eh eh what we tell em?!?!?!) twice begin then end

I'm indivisible invisible invincible immortal (sistahs chanting chorus in background)

You can't divide me,
i aint no color,
out the full circle,
we come out full of life...(hook)
(yeah tell em about they subtle mathematics and science) once then track comes in

(sistah singing this one)
See we can't see all the colors,
so how can they define our eye?
many things they say is underneath us,
and that's why we must reach ether,
the air smells much more cleaner,
now we boutsa drop it down,
longtime coming around,
geah!

(breakdown of the beat it) skit: things people be saying about people and stuff and we just clap to it you know what i'm saying? their life our entertainment ...yeap yeap clap fore them...yeah louder yeah yeah louder!! We love how you think!!! Yes don't we my people?!?! Righ! You are absolutely brilliant of how you are thinking as we keep thinking about and how we think(track comes back in)

(after the next verse) brotha speaking "dayum i aint a color no more?" nah and then a sistah speaks "so what and who are we then?" we are all life and peace that's it...and the crowds goes "oh that's tight tight yeah dayum he killed it all...genius...but you know his mutha gave it to him....sistah in the background speaking "so what's up peace?" brotha responds "life just as you are...." echo

From the album Musekhet song "23 O'clock"
(OH!!! Wuz up! chanting in the background)

everybody wants to know where i get my musical ideas from...straight from the stars... i play star music based on the heartbeat of my rhythm within that point and time of existence to pourahtree yo check it.... track comes in

stars overs stars letting me glide i ride higher than any tide crashing upon my waters reflecting me and nothing stopping this king from moving closer to all dreams breaking open out on the original hater put a fader to your mouth turn it down now you defeated keep tripping back and you gon' sea self related I C U now bye fell in love while everybody flies on your march get ready set up and go fools i'm holding pulling them out if they came at the table wrong playing hands stupidly...

When you see the original hater flexing just say OH!!! Wuz up! (hook times three)

see i love life peace you will see me deeper and much different growing up all the times you don't prescribe too keeping sickly in the bays storing them up as wealth i must confess we will always be in stealth completely grinding unwinding more turbulence blowing up nervously busting down fervorously yours as me who mined it declining your mentality uppercut to your chin be me mintahelite faded you on the payment lying mashed out on the pavement give us everything you owe plus your heaven you've been saving and bet not say one word buck and doe off safety missunderstood loves two get misbeehavin'....

When you see the original hater flexing just say OH!!! Wuz Up! (hook times three)

From the album Musekhet song "24 O'clock"

Food for thought:

I use to think then respond when somebody asks where i'm from so i just tell them i'm from 64 ah vue nu Eternal Land of Love where we clock differently without time and space enjoying everybody perception of how they view it...it's somebody out there that thinks a forest are trees with branches but nobody thought about it's just life upside-down as roots showing or maybe no-thing so enjoy no-thing in harmony among likeminded spiritual beings and watch your world grow as the empire we call BLAQ ROSE written by the host Nefertum Husia Shayheh fore era with enough periods of advancement quietly rose through just as nature grows up peacefully the underground way.... (track fades out)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back