Black Poetry : Which season is it Pisces? The School+Teacher.

nice effective writing I wouldn't call it poetry doe , but keep up the good works up in here

like your perception as mine is pourahtree much opposite of the normal and programmed soon i'll have my own language not published to the earth's way of society but to myself as books of gold in my inner circular library of mysteries. Geah!

From the album Musekhet song "19 O'clock"

bumptutututubumpah shayhehskaddillddeet
bumptutuzmamba shayheh skaddillddeet
bumptutuzmamba bumpahmamba.............(fade in and out throughout the song while pourahtree ontop pan left to right)

IHY SHAY HEH(chanting chorus faintly in background)

(after the last fade of deuce in talk-box effect)
UmmmmahuuumaaAAAhyaahHH

jazz/funk/soul/myself at about 65-70tempo

Full circle coming out full of life love pourahtree all night and day clocking our pay with a trillion plus infinity destined raised the roof up blackened out more fire inferno blazing seeing what they couldn't believe faithfully yours over treason just like death before dishonor your highness i pledge allegiance to the realest reeling our dream into reality dis ain't no show how you figure is what you experienced after cooking recipes on low underground chilling with a simmer back two back eat your dinner break fast lucheon all egos mourning not pure enough but stay heated up still going larger than oppression impressing ancestors of the sums mentally opposed felt heartbreak opened let me mend yours sealed testifying love is real backed by the numbers who appeal all against hatred soulfully going through you like fruits and vegetable making every organ sound better is my endeavor....

For heaven's sake keep it bumping tired fore no-thing hanging wild of the hinges shutting my doors closed you ain't welcome in the house of om flipped your switch off and leave me alone or follow me without a clue without no footprints without no scent all senses numb you feel a breakdown in your path laughs unload like thousands of eyes colorful fanning stampede coming upside-down tears fall from the skies crying as the rain of a nu era reigning over time fixed phase meta physically welded into gold stacking piles up uplifting my sol inhaling the pain standing steel able without cane without your sugar though i'm sweet like honey stinging as the butterfly uppercutting your lower half with defeat with a stump rooted sown deep shake you off while positioned inside the rook moving nines out the 16 upfront don't move or don't look just freeze enemy the plagiarized crook exhaling my lethal soak soot falling free styled cooked....

From the album Musekhet song "20 O'clock"

You know at night we get ready down fore whatever however whichever whoever wants sum but they ain't knowing about our style all in the pitcher screaming pitches but don't know my notes' violins steadily get fiddles whether strung up or to your ticklish middles sown i tell you what catch my answers if you can to sea me through you they see me was it my love that made you sick? Or did you drown in my waters feeling me clutching you closest? or was it guess that threw you off focused sight targeting my prize? oh you fronting down with hate full in the stomach? dayum i gotta walk back to the ride to get my head right but funk it let me pull out my pistils with pollen coming to you with my blaq roses crawling with red hourglasses giving you my loves in hand while my lady of the hour smiles wiser walking with her back into our mansion called BLAQ ROSE as you looking down and out the door closes feeling softer or harder are you? thoughts decay like that sometimes when love is lost....(story line intro then the track comes in)

how you want it..you want my guns, pistils or fiddles? which one? oh neither? you must be in ether blessed me with your protection giving exactly what they want however they need love two sizzle(hook twice)...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back