Black Poetry : Which season is it Pisces? The School+Teacher.

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 10, 2013
from the album Musekhet song "1 O'clock"

(I know i know i know and you due too...so what is up nowhere two be found but in between envisioning your scenery with ah smile? What would you do? Run or stand sill? So many choices....)

How long can your war last? Peace riding all winds entering equality communicating as a ruler over time not my people sincerely fresher one man band stand audio digitized book on the move walking loving character written scripted met you when the heat blasted weak reloaded myself concocted from the blaq dendera circle switched off safety two love coming out over death deaf to your best investment is the light within me balled up carrying all loads rippling answer's testers bubbled up truest in thought completely freshest lessons are taught by the guess so don't trespass simmers blown out vibrating to an age but put the P before the A watching yours crashed crushed winkled up shot dumped through the hole again i'm bouncing in the paint faded pan left to right gravity succeeds balanced dropping mastermind's fertilization on the streets rolling four deep full of bravehearts' beats hypnotized uniquely turn me up rise raising dreamers uplifted cause this is it turned out completely coming through you thrown up representing

from the album Musekhet song "2 O'clock"

eye come out planned and freestyle,
on three disc times 33 erecting righteousness upright,
moving as one unit of people known as blaq love,
moving as one unit of people known as blaq love....

Eye got the Book of Nu Queens and Kings,
from the underworld to the higherworld,
being balanced is what eye sea,
above so below and back up,
enable to see through the egos,
grasping our hearts combined,
sown much love loving blaq dendera circle,
coming out is life overdue,
let my voice travel farther,
add sound and let me unprogram minds of the masses,
cause about face is the effect,
forward is the check,
16 times out of respect and loyalty,
how many ways can we reposition,
out of preposition's postposition,
head on dropping depositions,
predisposition positioned envisioning,
fusion under the influence of consistency,
the rivers you them flowing reflections,
sea me deeper totally high within empathy,
aspiring nu consciousness marching as glory cleverly.

moving as one unit of people known as blaq love,
moving as one unit of people known as blaq love.

from the album Musekhet song "3 O'clock"

see you don't believe in yourself,
yet eye do two do most,
just ride with me,
two enter they night,
as the sun up they living fore their home turf,
we got two get ours working hard,
no play though we celebrate to relieve our pressures,
love is harmony as melody's weather.

you thought i was weak but my love peak it how could you figure ah afrikan hawk's taurus talons millenia deadly nerve damaging up close predisposition's desposition dropping my swans off in England onto the blaq river trailing you sea them plus our children following suit out the nines concocted backed up sixteen plots hot stopped dropped loved grew up blaq rose revived highest on top of the tree bottomed dug in deeper sunk in too deep while eye was sailing nefertiti equaling peace sitting calmly in the two barrels upon our scale as the prince's king shine realer ruler harriet tubman felt me closer showing me the loving deserved when she kissed me true holding rose seeds in another hand then told me to grow up bigger like i'm suppose two steel and loving buried us covered up with emotional protection i felt the rain's depth seep endlessly in after the pours soaked it up i'm made supreme lovah and out blaq dendera circle into the heart of the original hater.

see you don't believe in yourself,
yet eye do two do most,
just ride with me,
two enter they night,
as the sun up they living fore their home turf,
we got two get ours working hard,
no play though we celebrate to relieve our pressures,
love is harmony as melody's weather.

from the album Musekhet song "4 O'clock"

Bears in the house this winter, Blackhawks flying high this spring, Bulls coming this summer, our Cubs continuously hit homeruns as they fall.

life goes on through your true enemies are left in the past right on target aiming to hate another coming up on them wasting time wondering who they say perfection belongs with in the eye of the beholder speaking manifestation as the word perceptively while my world turns written destiny fore infinity said they say perfection belongs in the eye of the beholder speaking manifestation as the word perceptively while my world turns written as destiny is characterized as...

Bears in the house this winter, Blackhawks flying high this spring, Bulls coming this summer, our Cubs continuously hit homeruns as they fall.

In each and every Nu Queen achievement of life is as high as you take it real into surreal riding around what they call working surviving for our pay from day to day you can't lose nor afford to miss out on beauty and riches blessed on our hands if we look a little bit deeper maybe we can find ourselves who always keep it real even when mashing for your appeal to be the best whoever that can sea doe we tend to drown in our pride and envy blinded by the lights that we never saw coming or maybe it's just me cause i'm running to safety where land for myself along with the people makes much sense with the proper combination of businesses turn ah mindset into an economy don't bother with a future if it participates in unrealness and fronting i'm just asking why we running away from ourselves?

life goes into the hearts of many multiplying several randomly picked up thoughts like apples go fall from the tree who is strong over weak building us up fore the heaviest wait of our lives loving currency when if you had everything needed then monopoly is defeated cause it's all currency in stacking bank by the clout of the clouds so galactic as we live simple in our royal fashion forging our family's tree future to be the phattest stored away are the gemstones worth nothing to you as we got it all back increasing your property value of our golden culture which is our truly religious way of life

My family consists of all those who are favored to be One as our nation on acres beautifed connected to the east meets west where they looking for the same down south and up north all in between worldwide you know what i mean get money in all currencies protecting the generations to come with correct decision making not everyone is going to take the same path though we got ah central zenith to heaven on earth should be always contemplating in our minds never sleeping as the vice grips of complex conflictions often puts us in a twist but just look at it like its movie drove by negative or positive depending how you vue yours influencing someone else's dew too.

Bears in the house this winter, Blackhawks flying high this spring, Bulls coming this summer, our Cubs continuously hit homeruns as they fall. (chorus at the end clapping)

from the album Musekhet song "5 O'clock"

Nu Queen is bold like her tribal nature from the inside out she is loved in giving her some more love to keep locked inside when the case of the tide rips in just to go out do you see the pendulum swinging distanced out of yourself peeping our timing is right as they night is our day with no words to say just play along dropping economics into our arms come sea me at the mourning show around midnight dressed in blaq love our faces are sought throughout eyes looking at the Nu Queens.

She's wonder plus brilliance minus unrealness times emotion sown clever over manipulation never sleeping on the anticipation perfection speaks to the first and last leader is the walking school plus teacher

My Sistah is deeper at every angle encompassed receiving more power focusing on our concentration of another birth heaven's brought down the truth Sojourner pinched me to make sure i wasn't sleeping creeping on up as blaq rose's vine reaping every season cracking open are our pistils sprung alive by the summer's heat though you ain't blazing around no-thing shallow as ever ending your endeavor we felt cooler underneath compacted as the earth's core genius virgin complex mentality stuck in our ways aiming correction onto the greens free rolled up holed within scope creep out and about is blaq eagle's vision overlooking acreage sown vast our empire's will is everlast.

She's wonder plus brilliance minus unrealness times emotion sown clever over manipulation never sleeping on the anticipation perfection speaks to the first and last leader is the walking school plus teacher

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back