Black Spirituality Religion : Which Religions are "Made by God" and which are "Made by Man?"

lol@ifasehun

At the risk of offending anyone, IssaE122, you appear to have an awful lot to say and members here usually enjoy reading the opinions written by others, but I dare say that you may be going a bit overboard with the length of your messages because, frankly, I can't think of anyone who has or wants to spend the time reading all of that.

Would you be amenable to giving consideration to shortening your posts? At least summarize your thoughts and give people the opportunity to read them and respond in the same sitting.

Does this appear to be a suggestion that could work for you?

Peace,
Queenie :spinstar:

I love this topic because I've always had a hard time putting faith in any religion. I've been to a few in my life and though there are some that have great values to teach, there is always something that makes me suspect that it is man-made, or interpreted through man, which means it can be misinterpreted or tainted. I always wondered, if it was meant to worship GOD through one specific religion, then why make it so hard by allowing so may religions to exist and sway us from the truth. I believe in GOD as much as anyone, but it so hard to see how to worship and through what religion. So I really appreciate this topic and all the responses. This will help me alot.

Which Religions are "Made by God" and which are "Made by Man?"
Destee,
i am truly amazed at how such a seemingly small question got so much response. i must confess i enjoyed reading many of the responses but some of them were overwhelming and i didn't read them.......

i just wanted to say (but i don't think many will even see this) it is not the whole of "Religions" that are not "made by G-d" but rather all of the so called modern day religions have injected into them parts that are not of, by or for G-d. Originally they all started out from the Creator and are all essentially the same and should not be different and opposing ways.

G-d's Religion set up for the creation to follow is simply " obedience to the Will of the Creator" actually that is what Al-Islam means when translated correctly into English. But yes, there are many doing other than that (Obeying the Creator) under that name too.

Rebels to G-d, using G-d's name
and giving G-d the blame
For all of their foolishness

i beleive it's very simple
and simply this

G-d's Religion (way of life) is Obedience to G-d's Will (Al-Islam)
Every other THANG is Human tampering......
therein lies the problem with Religion
the "Man made Religions"
AND HOW THEY ABOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peace and Blessings

Who Is God ?

Ans ; Christian call him / her God And Lord . Jews ( Judaism ) call him / her Hashem Ado -Shem , And Yahweh . Muslims ( Islam ) call him / her Allah , Catholics call him /her Christ . The Yoruba call him / her by many different name such as Shango and Obatallah which is where The Santeria got their name from . The Dogons call him / her Nummos Hindus call him / her Brahman . Buddist call him / her Buddha . Confucianism call him / her Confucius , Shintoist call him / her Kami . Taoisist call him / her T'jen - Tsun . If There Is Any Religion You Can Think Of . They Have Some Kind Of Name For Him / Her , Even If They Call It Mother Nature . The God Concept As Mentioned Above Is Man's Alter Ego At Work Genesis 3 ;22 . For God To Man , Had To Be A '' He '' Genesis 15 ; 7 . Had To Be In A Home In The Heaven .. Joshua 2 ; 11 Had To Be '' In Control Over People's Destinies , 1Samuel 2 ; 3 '' Judge , Genesis 15 ;14 .. And '' Prosecutor '' And Sentencer Deuteronomy 17 ; 10 .. And Executor . Exodus 12 ; 12 , And Had To Have '' Hands '' , 1Samuel 5 ; 11 , And Had To Have '' A Heart Genesis 6;6 ; 8 ; 21 , And Had To Have '' Eyes Genesis 6 ; 8 Eventually Michelangelo One Of Those Artists Of The 15th Century In Italy , Drew God As An Old Man On The Ceiling Of His Sistine Or 16th Chapel . And The Christians Personify God In Their Image To Form The Many Statures That Dawned The Many Crosses In Christianity .
Ques; What Does The Word God Really Mean ?
Ans ; The Word Is A Combination Of Three Greet And Hebrew Words Which Celebrate Human Atrributes .
G = Gomer = Wisdom
O = Oz ( Uz ) = Strength
D = Dabar = Beauty
Ques ; So Then Where Did God Come From ?
Ans . The Biblical Concepts Of God Was Created In The Hearts And Minds Of Their Authors And As These Authors Became Aithentic , Their Documents Became Authentic And With The Pages Of Their Docments Called Scripture, God Was Born If You Try To Question A Theologian Or Religious Scholar On The Subject Of God , And Ask Them Not To Use Their Bible, They Would Not Be AbleTo Do It For It Was These Authors Who Made The Opening Statement In The Old Testament Of The HebrewOr Jews Also Called The Torah . In The Beginning God ( Elohim ) Created The Heavens And The Earth '' Or Genesis 1 ; 1 And '' In The Beginning Was The Word And The Word Was With God ( Thehos ) And The Word Was God ( Thehos ) The Same Was In The Beginning With God ( Thehos ) . All Things Was Made By Him And Without Him Was Not Anything Made That Was Made ' In The New Testament Of The Christian's John 1 ; 1 - 3 Authored By Men Who Say They Were Inspired From On High To Teach Man Of A God , Who Is Every Man's Personal God , Yet Mediators Were Necessary As If God Could Not Merely Think His Being Into Everyone's Heart Without The Stress And Strain Of Religious Instructions .

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back