Black Spirituality Religion : Which Religions are "Made by God" and which are "Made by Man?"

I agree with both elijahcraig and Aqil....

...I do think that gods are vain and worthless...and that they are products of man's mind...

...However, I do feel that we (man) is the product of a Higher Power...and this Architect is not a god....

YHWH is not JUST my Creator, He is the Creator of us ALL (whether we like it or not, whether we recognized it or not)....
YHWH is not A god, YHWH is not AN el. IN ORDER TO BE "A" OF SOMETHING, THERE MUST BE MORE THEN ONE OF THAT SOMTHING.
A bird
A car
A diamond
A man
A god

YHWH says that 'He alone is YHWH', and 'that there is no god with him'.....

Since exsistance mans' carnal mind (understanding) have been getting us in trouble. Our carnal mind tells us that there's not one of anything...that's so because for everything we know, there is another (think about it). Our mind isen't able to comprehend an exsistance without an existance before that (we just go around in circles).
Why can't we label YHWH as "A" god(el). Because YHWH said there is no other but him. He also said gods(elohim) are worthless, vain, hinder. YHWH can't be label "A" god because he isen't worthless, vain, hinder. So then the carnal mind will ask, "if YHWH is not a god what is he?" YHWH has already answered that when he said "ayah asher ayah". YHWH is that which he is, he is what he choses to be.

He who is, who was, and who is to come.

YHWH and God are not the same:
*YHWH is The Creator of the Heavens and Earth...
*God, or his original name Gott, is nothingness, vain, hinder, a figment of mans mind...

Yahshua and Jesus Christ are not the same:
*Yahshua was born 2000 years ago...
*Jesus poped-up 500 years ago (the letter "J" didnt exist until 500 years ago)...

(These are just some of the many examples)

...This post and my last one are based on what we call "The Bible"...for those who believe it is Truth...

Only a man with a hidden agenda can refute somthing so strongly, yet not have an opinion on what he thinks is truth....and I believe that agenda has been brought to light...

...but anyway....to say that we were not created by a Higher Power is that 1+1 does not equal 2....or will you now ask me how do I know that 1+1=2....???...

the probability of life occuring by chance is: 1:10^76
that's 1:1(with 76 0's)

1:10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
:jawdrop:
...even these crack-pot scientist and physist recognize that life was created by some HIGHER BEING....

...I am a student studying Physics and Engineering...and in the past couple of years I have come to greatly appreiciate life itself....life is orderly and beautiful....life is GOVERNED by a set of strict and wise laws that all living and non-living things MUST live by....WHOS laws are they...???...are the man's laws.....HELL NO....don't think that just because some arrogant European dude stuck his name on something that it belongs to him....

...whether you like it or not....whether you realize it or not....whether you accept it or not....YOU must abide by the laws/"program" of the Almighy....

...elijahcraig, you said something about 'denying man's potential' or somthing to that nature....why dont you do this....find you a tall building....go to the top...stand on the edge....and jump off.....then I want you to tell me how man's potential stacks up with the word of your Maker...

...denial of truth is an excuse for wickedness...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back