Black Spirituality Religion : Which Religion Has Freed Us From Oppression ?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Is there a religion / way of life, that has freed us from the oppression our people face world-wide?

If there is, please share it, for i'd like to join right away.

Thank You!

:heart:

Destee

Actually ... when i first asked this question, i meant Religion and/or Spirituality.

Which of any of it, has freed us from the oppression we face?

For that matter, what on Earth at all, has freed us?

That is the thing i seek.

Destee

anAfrican said:
"Religion" is the WMD that maintains, promotes and trains the oppression.

As long as there is a search outside of one's Self for "salvation" one won't get there.

"Wishing you the best of luck in your search."

Brother anAfrican ... thanks for responding.

I'm not seeking "salvation" ... but freedom from the oppression my people face world-wide.

If not a religion, is there any thing you can name, that has freed us (collectively) from it?

Destee

Study and read the Holy Scriptures or Old Testament, the older the translation the better. Believe in and demand understanding of the GOD manifested in the Old Testament or Holy Scriptures, place IT’s Specific Word above all other and notice when that GOD is Speaking.

Look at the storyline, patriarchs and history found in the Holy Scriptures as referring to the days when the dark skinned race ruled the world and was greater or as great as the white man is today.

Study, study, study and you will begin to feel a freedom.

There is no religious institution apropo, that is going to "free us from slavery" (at least not on any collective level), because any ancient system that is currently being practiced, was not in effect during the times when humanity began to reach its darkest point.

Let us take Metu Neter as an ATR for example: During the times in which this system was being practiced by our people at its height, there were no white people around to enslave us.

Having said that, there are several systems that, if practiced on a collective level, could very well serve as agents of emancipation. Sadly, none of them are being practiced on a collective level.

However, many of them are being practiced on an individual, and/or grassroots level.

At this point, I think it would behest us all, to focus on what can be done, and not what has been done.

PEACE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back