Black People : which one is worse?

:lol::lol:
OMG!!!!!!!

Wow this question is reaching, but I'll answer it...

I would say the two cousins...Incest is gross on every level in the book of WRONG & DIRTY....Second cousins would be like me getting with my mom's cousin. That's family!! I wouldn't even do it with my 3rd cousins whom I know and treat just as if they are my first cousins...

45 and 17? Stranger things have happened...And there was a time, when men in their 40s even older were married to 13 and sometimes younger girls....Not that I'm justifying this.

But like you said 17 is legal in some states and besides, she is almost 18...not that she is mentally mature yet....

There is just no way in hell that I'm going to put a stamp of approval on incest in any shape, way, or form.

which one is worse between a 45 year old man getting involved with a 17 year old woman (even though 17 is legal in some states) and 2 cousins getting romantically involved with each other (also they are 2nd cousins rather than first) also tell why.

The cousins

At least the May December romance isnt against the law

.o0( Geez! )

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back