Black People Politics : Which One is More Treasonous?

"brown Muslims"? Does that mean because they are not white they are on our side? Nonsense! There are a lot of Arabized Afrikans fighting for Arab imperialism, just like there are a lot of Europeanized Afrikans, "black Christians", fighting for European imperialism. There is no difference between the two! Like an old lady said, "it's a mess I tell you"! :(

If you are telling me that White, Black, brown, Muslim, Christian, African, Asian, and European are All the One which includes you and I, we agree.

Otherwise, you are just using all those names, invented by racists, to do the same thing those racists invented them to do --- to keep the One human family from standing together as One and fighting the Enemy of Man.

There is no 'they'. 'They' is 'Us'.

There is no 'our' other than the One which includes All of humanity.

Peace begins internally with the recognition that war and violence, imperialism and oppression, are possible only if I accept the lie that humanity is Us vs. Them instead of One not Two. The more treasonous is the Enemy of Man who seeks, exactly as the Klan and Obama and the late Khallid Muhammed did, to convince men that the Enemy is 'Them' not 'Us'. The men in the following videos are all selling the same BS:

The more treasonous con you into believing it is okay to kill men, women, and even babies because 'they' is not 'us'. When you buy into that BS, you divorce yourself from the One who is All and you empower the Enemy of Man whose one desire is to do this:

As long as you think that your enemy is some other race, or some other nationality, or some other religion, you are the Enemy of Man.

When you recognize that there are no other races, no other nationalities, you defeat the Enemy of Man by rising in the air to meet the Christ and leaving the 'mess' behind for the demons who currently control the Earth to squabble over.

but according to this #16 we are not supposed to see them as the enemy...
it's not even about "enemy"... it's about what's true. and the truth is, we are destroying ourselves, and if that is considered to be "enemy", fine, but I don't see why we are not "supposed" to see the truth for what it is, enemy or not.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back