Black People Politics : Which One is More Treasonous?

All true patriots these days are Anarchists.

“One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.”
Martin Luther King Jr.

“Protest beyond the law is not a departure from democracy; it is absolutely essential to it.”
Howard Zinn

“It is not always the same thing to be a good man and a good citizen.”
Aristotle

“If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law”
Henry David Thoreau

“An unjust law is itself a species of violence. Arrest for its breach is more so. Now the law of nonviolence says that violence should be resisted not by counter-violence but by nonviolence. This I do by breaking the law and by peacefully submitting to arrest and imprisonment.”
Mahatma Gandhi

“It was civil disobedience that won them their civil rights.”
Tariq Ali

“But now what? Why, now comes my master, takes me right away from my work, and my friends, and all I like, and grinds me down into the very dirt! And why? Because, he says, I forgot who I was; he says, to teach me that I am only a ******! After all, and last of all, he comes between me and my wife, and says I shall give her up, and live with another woman. And all this your laws give him power to do, in spite of God or man. Mr. Wilson, look at it! There isn't one of all these things, that have broken the hearts of my mother and my sister, and my wife and myself, but your laws allow, and give every man power to do, in Kentucky, and none can say to him nay! Do you call these the laws of my country? Sir, I haven't any country, anymore than I have any father. But I'm going to have one. I don't want anything of your country, except to be let alone,--to go peaceably out of it; and when I get to Canada, where the laws will own me and protect me, that shall be my country, and its laws I will obey. But if any man tries to stop me, let him take care, for I am desperate. I'll fight for my liberty to the last breath I breathe. You say your fathers did it; if it was right for them, it is right for me!”
Harriet Beecher Stowe, Uncle Tom's Cabin

you do not get to define me…..

I know you are not an Anarchist and was not suggesting you were. I was defining Dr. King, Thoreau, Aristotle, Howard Zinn, and Gandhi as Anarchists based on their own words, not my personal opinion.

My personal opinion is that most Americans, not just you, are passive collaborators, not Anarchists. They are not going to lose any sleep over our government continuing to do the evil that it does --- as long as they are allowed to pretend not to know.

The current media storm over Edward Snowden is that because he aired NSA secrets. Anyone who did not already know the NSA spies on everybody is an idiot. What Snowden did, his great crime, was that by releasing top secret information to the world he removed the ability of America's many passive collaborators to pretend not to know.

And, for that, a lot of folks, especially Democrats [because Obama being outed as Big Brother demolished the myth that they are not as bad as the Republicans] are calling for his demise, by any means necessary:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back