Black People Politics : Which One is More Treasonous?

Between the two, which one is worse? Violating the constitution or exposing the violation of the constitution? I think that violating the constitution is worse because we are supposed to have a guarantee of privacy of our property, goods, etc. Something like wiretapping, has been a controversy for a few years I guess (or probably longer) If wiretapping was court ordered, that's fine, but the random wiretapping of millions of people in hopes that somewhere there is a terrorist, that's going too far. How long before they start reading our mail? Hell they already read our emails. Anyways, going back to the question, in case I threw you off: Which one is worse? Violating the constitution or exposing the violation of the constitution?

Thinking that the constitution applies to us! :thinking:

It gets kinda queezy. When I saw Cotton Comes to Harlem as a teen, I never imagined there could be negro con men like that. I had voted for president Obama, not seeking a Black leader, but seeking some difference from Bush's straight up dictionary definition of Fascism. About five minutes ago, Gary Null, on WBAI, played a speech of Obama; talking against "all of this invasion of privacy stuff", that Bush was doing, chapter and verse! and how he (as a Constitutional Lawyer, mind you) was never going to allow invasion of privacy and wire tapping and email tapping and phone tapping occur in the US if he became president!

What did you expect from a politician! Why hold Obama to a higher standard? Most of them make promises they can't keep to get elected. ;)

And yet, every two to four years, millions of Americans vote these treasonous politicians into office, over and over again until they retire from public office and go work as highly paid consultants for the same corporations they took brides from in the form of campaign donations.

In the final analysis, our treasonous politicians are not the problem. Those of us who em-power those lying scoundrels with our votes are the problem.

I get so annoyed at White folks who, now that W. cannot run for office anymore, are finally admitting that he was a lying sack of excrement.

Just like I will get so annoyed, after the year 2016, when Black folks finally admit that Obama was a lying sack of excrement.

And yet, every two to four years, millions of Americans vote these treasonous politicians into office, over and over again until they retire from public office and go work as highly paid consultants for the same corporations they took brides from in the form of campaign donations.

In the final analysis, our treasonous politicians are not the problem. Those of us who em-power those lying scoundrels with our votes are the problem.

I get so annoyed at White folks who, now that W. cannot run for office anymore, are finally admitting that he was a lying sack of excrement.

Just like I will get so annoyed, after the year 2016, when Black folks finally admit that Obama was a lying sack of excrement.

You are preaching to the choir! ;)

So what do you suggest we do when Obama leaves office in 2016? :thinking:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back