Black People : Which Nitpicking is right and which is wrong?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Goddess Auset333, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitpicking

As nitpicking inherently requires fastidious, meticulous attention to detail, the term has become appropriated to describe the practice of meticulously searching for minor, even trivial errors in detail (often referred to as "nits" as well), and then criticising them.

minor definition -Lesser in importance,
    trivial definition - Of little significance or value.
    error -
    1. An act, assertion, or belief that unintentionally deviates from what is correct, right, or true.
    2. The condition of having incorrect or false knowledge.
    3. A mistake.

criticize: To judge the merits and faults of; analyze and evaluate.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    When it comes to lies and deception, with the Truth as I know Truth to be in my life time, I will attack lies and deception like a Bull Dog, and drain the life out of lies and deception like a rottweiler chewing on a bone.

As Black people, or what ever we call ourselves, that should be our number one mission, destroying lies and deception.

As long as we do not nit pick lies and deception, we will continue to nitpick that which is less important, of no significance/value, no unity, no sense, using a mind-set that remains in slavery/captivity.

Where is our liberation/salvation in nit picking less important, of no significance/value, non sensical matters?

KNOWING OUR TWO REALITIES IS LIVING A LIFE DIVINELY/ABUNDANTLY

Who among us do not desire such a life?

As always Divine Scholars, correct me should I err.

Here is loving you/Afrika (HILY/A)

:qqb018: :qqb018: :qqb018: