Black People Politics : Which New Approaches Do We Need To Unite Black People In 2016?!?

Well, I wish you much success in whatever it is you are attempting to achieve, Caya. I want to add that a slight attitude adjustment might help you go a long way because you brought anger here with you and you directed it at us as though we are your enemy and I don't think we are. If you would have taken a little more time to get to know us, you might have seen that we try very hard to engage in thoughtful and respectful discussions, even when we disagree. That's why we've been on the internet for almost 20 years. Many of us are doing things in our real communities and most of us recognize that there's still a lot of work to do. If you came with a game plan other than telling us to read the Constitution, we might have had a slightly more productive discussion. But you bordered on rudeness even when you responded to me in a challenging way.

We understand the power of the collective, but you can't rush through our front door and demand that we do something when you don't know whether we done that already or not. But...good luck and if you choose to leave us, farewell.
You assume I was challenging you who the hell are you everyone can learn from everybody for you to assume that you are one of those crabs trying to pull the other crabs down

You assume I was challenging you who the hell are you everyone can learn from everybody for you to assume that you are one of those crabs trying to pull the other crabs down
Calm down and be careful. I'm glad to see you didn't leave after all but please, we can disagree without calling names. So, why did u decide to stay?

Why are you telling me to be careful anyway If we want to change I just feel that we should start from the root first. I can't do this alone we all should chip in and see what is the deal with this puzzle aka the constitution I'm telling you from what I went over I think we really need to start Looking at that first seriously. This is why I Joined to seek help and with recent events the time is now. If you have time and friends bring this to their attention. Just research and he is right becoming sovereign falls under all of this it is crazy. If know one is interested in chipping in time then it makes no sense for me to stay. I am on here for help to help our people and this is my first time being on a forum so I just want someone to go behind me and let's look at the constitution. If you are not interested just say you are not but please don't say that I think I know everything because I don't this is why I'm here.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back