Black People Politics : Which New Approaches Do We Need To Unite Black People In 2016?!?

Ok well I see some blacks say they want change but when it gets really deep they really don't want to do anything. I am on the wrong forum. I suggest reading the 14th Amendment very well. Like I said start from the constitution. I will get my people to get those docs out to reach David Banner he will make sure blacks get their Birth rights correct it don't take marching to Washington to do this. Obama done his part in his second speech he did say become self govern. I pretty sure 90% of the people didn't pay attention when he said that. Look it up the police don't have to protect its citizens it is the law they don't. They say to protect and serve that don't mean us. Also David Banner went on Twitter and got 8,000 blackb people including some black celebrities to get they money out of white banks and put it in a black owned bank call Citizens Trust Bank.
FWIW : it's hard to understand you.....

Stay and remain open - minded to those we have to return home to, who we claim we love, and adore so much as we turn over in our beds to confide in one another at night. Because if an nationally televised program like the Espy's is going to parade Celebrity sports stars and entertainers before a live televised audience and their own celebrities is left analyzing was it scripted or not that's B.A.D.
Bottom line if your reaction to an eye catching discrimatory, unjust or clearly bias issue, is taking you sometime or giving to much thought to do so, your obviously mentally challenged, judgements off, not accountable nor responsible you just have people in your corner made to look like the good son.

Stay and remain open - minded to those we have to return home to, who we claim we love, and adore so much as we turn over in our beds to confide in one another at night. Because if an nationally televised program like the Espy's is going to parade Celebrity sports stars and entertainers before a live televised audience and their own celebrities is left analyzing was it scripted or not that's B.A.D.
Bottom line if your reaction to an eye catching discrimatory, unjust or clearly bias issue, is taking you sometime or giving to much thought to do so, your obviously mentally challenged, judgements off, not accountable nor responsible you just have people in your corner made to look like the good son.
can't understand you either.....maybe i need a nap

Here's a novel idea:

WE need to stop acting like we, individually, know everything that WE, collective, needs to do...to self-correct...and start listening to each other. WE are quick to EMBRACE our BLACKNESS, and just as quick to kill our black brothers. WE need to learn to love US; not with words, but with our heart. YOU DON'T KILL THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE. YOU LOOK OUT FOR THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE. YOU DIE FOR THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE. YOU SUPPORT THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE. WE have to do that, to that degree, before we can build a society that's about US. At present, the only enemy we have that's worth fighting is US. WE have to learn to, individually, get out of the way of our success...coz OUR success isn't about an individual. AN EXAMPLE: if you put five hundred of us in a room, with the only thing on the agenda--to develop a road map for our succesS--nothing would be accomplished. WHY? Because we, individually, have to be right about everything. so, WE, collective, cannot move forward. we refuse to admit that we do not have all the answers...that someone, other than OUR self, might know something about an area of interest that we (I) don't. instead of listening, we're too busy running our mouths...and saying nothing. That is, if the meeting doesn't degrade into complete chaos.

the individual we will think i'm being anti-black...and will be ready to lynch me--metaphorically speaking. while the collective WE will consider my words, to some degree. but until WE can learn to love me, we will remain the individual, and the individual will never successfully lead US to where WE need to be.

a thought.

Here's a novel idea:

WE need to stop acting like we, individually, know everything that WE, collective, needs to do...to self-correct...and start listening to each other. WE are quick to EMBRACE our BLACKNESS, and just as quick to kill our black brothers. WE need to learn to love US; not with words, but with our heart. YOU DON'T KILL THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE. YOU LOOK OUT FOR THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE. YOU DIE FOR THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE. YOU SUPPORT THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE. WE have to do that, to that degree, before we can build a society that's about US. At present, the only enemy we have that's worth fighting is US. WE have to learn to, individually, get out of the way of our success...coz OUR success isn't about an individual. AN EXAMPLE: if you put five hundred of us in a room, with the only thing on the agenda--to develop a road map for our succesS--nothing would be accomplished. WHY? Because we, individually, have to be right about everything. so, WE, collective, cannot move forward. we refuse to admit that we do not have all the answers...that someone, other than OUR self, might know something about an area of interest that we (I) don't. instead of listening, we're too busy running our mouths...and saying nothing. That is, if the meeting doesn't degrade into complete chaos.

the individual we will think i'm being anti-black...and will be ready to lynch me--metaphorically speaking. while the collective WE will consider my words, to some degree. but until WE can learn to love me, we will remain the individual, and the individual will never successfully lead US to where WE need to be.

a thought.

Brother Baller you are so right on the money man with your assessment of how we interact with one another and how we shut each other down.. .I'm am definitely tired and done with all of the jaw jacking and back and forth..I started a thread What Can African/Black Folks Do To Make A Difference and I'd like to hear some of your suggestions on how we can move forward brother...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back