Black People : Which is Best - The Ability to Draw Money or People to Yourself?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Peace and Blessings Family,

We had this discussion in chat a little bit ago ...

Which is best ... the ability to draw people or money to your own self ... and why?

I'm of the mindset that drawing people is best ... but i'm broke ... :lol: ... so i have no strong argument for why this is best ... but i'm bound to it ... my life resembles it ... and however broke i am ... i realize the gift from God that this is.

So ... how about yall ... what do you think is best ... drawing people or money to yourself?

Thanks in advance!

:heart:

Destee

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    people. money ain't no big thang.

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Why do you say that Brother James ... can you elaborate a little bit?

Why is it better to draw people, rather than money?

:heart:

Destee

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    love is more valuble than gold.....

look at all the rich and unhappy white people who are on TV every day crying and moaning.
    look at all the rich black people who are going around acting a fool.

money ain't no thang.

5. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Mother Destee, brilliant question.

I agree with Bro. James. Because think about it, why do we need money anyway? So we can get people to makes the things we need and do the things we need them to do.

The problem is we often draw the people we don't need- therefore the need for money grows dire.

I remember another subject. Could we live in a world without money? Sure. If we lived in constructive communities, which most of us don't. It's a shame we have to watch movies like "The Lord of the Rings" or old shows like Hercules or Zena Warrior Princess to see what a constructive community looks like. But basically those are the communities where everything you need is produced somewhere within the community.

But because these communities no longer exist, or- no one is interested in building them up anymore, we do need money. The lack of constructive communities may be in fact be the single most detrimental point to over population, over pollution and the overall need for governments.

In a fair world, the poorest would be able to at least get all of their basic survival needs met. This is not the case.

The goal is to attract the people that aid your financial reality in some way. Something most rich White folks have mastered, but black folks are ashamed to do. We also have to be aware of how we program our minds too. Attracting the right person also means you have to become the right person people will want to attract. So if you say to someone "I'm broke and I need your help" you have to ask yourself what would your reaction be to someone like that. Most people who are broke themselves will tense up, because obviously this person needs money.

The term "broke" is the enemy of all Black people with high potential but low cash. I should put that one on a T-shirt. Jesse Jackson should be called up to help us ban it. Because no one wants to help broke people. Broke people are known for staying broke and taking others down with them.

A Millionaire told me to my face once, "there are rich people who couldn't make a dime on their own without the help of others, and there are rich people who can make all their money on their own by helping people manifest their ideas and dreams- who do you think is in more control of their money making ability?"

Attract people that need your services just by being the person you yourself would want to attract. Money will flow tremendously. We focus so much on those individual millionaires and billionaires. We look at them as say, maybe I need to do what this person is doing.

From birth to death the average Black person will earn between $700,000 to 1.2 million. We can all die millionaires can't we? But the most important thing is did we complete our job? We did finish what we came into this world to do?
    Money means absolutely nothing without purpose.

Draw in the people who will help you to fulfill your purpose.

6. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    it has been my experience that drawing people to one's self can sometimes be more harmful than drawing money,why because most of the people that you draw....are gonna want your money.

7. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    My response is a little more practical. I say money. Money will draew the people. You just have to keep them without giving them the money.

8. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

C.R.E.A.M.

CASH RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME.

9. Jazzytude

Jazzytude Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    Both

I know drawing people towrds me natural...but I have to get better at drawing the money also cuz it is a need to make the moves I invision...so I would have to say both my sistah! PEACE

10. Matanah

Matanah Member MEMBER

I work for Yah (God) and His People!
    Ratings:
    +0
    True wealth is in the people - not money. Given the current economic status of this country this should be quite obvious to us all. It is the adversary who would have us to believe that money is more important than PEOPLE!

Picture this:

If you have the beautiful and blessed ability to attract people to you then money no longer holds the weight it does today. If we returned to our Afrikan/Edenic roots we'd understand that we live a lifestyle of bartering. YOU have a service/skill that you probably offer to a european company in exchange for money - I do. We take that same service/skill, or anything else we're great at and offer it to the people that we've attracted around you. These people also have services/goods/skills that we require.

In a more simple and God-centered world, we wouldn't take a 1/3 of our lives/time working as corporate slaves, commuting to computers - we would be surrounded by people living their purpose... you would be surrounded by people who can offer the services needed and all you have to do is your part.

If you're a teacher - teach the children in the community - no money involved. But then you're teaching the carpenters children so you can get you have furniture or housing repairs; you're teaching the farmers children so you have food to eat; you're teaching the tailor/seamstress' children so you have clothes; and on and on and on...

The bonus is creating a surplus of goods and services that can be sold to people outside of our community for any other economic gain WE deem necessary. There's power in that!

Of course this only works in a God-centered, God-focused environment where the people involved are ruled by the Creator. This system, unfortunately, could not thrive in this anti-God society such as amerikkka.

You don't have to agree... just see it... play the idea out in your mind... it's possible! I'm in the midst of creating that world as we speak!

All Love and much respect!
    Matanah