Black People : WHICH AFRICANS WERE FIRST?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Afru Shukuwr, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Afru Shukuwr

Afru Shukuwr Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    CONTRADICTORY ME IS GOING TO SAY WE MAKE A LITTLE TO MUCH PRECEDENCE ON WHICH AFRICANS CAME TO THIS PLANET FIRST AND THEN START A THREAD ABOUT IT. SORRY. THERE HAVE BEEN RESEARCHERS FROM ALL WALK OF LIFE INCLUDING OUR OWN RACE AND TO ME NOBODY CAN AGREE ON WHO IT WAS. WAS IT THE PYGMY EGYPTIANS, OLMECS WITH THE ROUND FACES, THE TALL WATUSI'S,ETC. I GUESS IT WAS THE PEOPLE THAT MATERIALIZED HERE FIRST FROM ELSEWHERE SORT OF LIKE THEY DO IN STAR TREK. ITS HUMAN SCIENCE AT ITS GREATEST. HERES WHERE I THINK ALOT OF THE CONFUSION COMES IN. HOW MANY YEARS AND THROUGH HOW MANY DELUGES, ICE AGES, AND RESHAPES OF THE EARTH SHOULD WE GO BACK.ITS A NEVER ENDING RESEARCH BECAUSE SOME I TAKE HAVE DISSAPPEARD MYSTERIOUSLY.

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    The question is, does it really matter? Since all of our ancestors had cultural continuity and as such had their own play and part in the development of what we are extensions of.

3. Afru Shukuwr

Ratings:
    +61
    It doesnt matter. That was what I implied in the beginning and it doesnt matter at all. But the topic is interesting and it makes one ethusiastic about real history to look more. In studying ancient Africa there is no telling what you may find. It covers the learning of alot of social areas of today because of the enviroment surrounding such information. One book leads to another and one thought leads to another then you come across facts by yourself that lead to another. There will become a time when you will find a less need for books.

4. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Chief Osiris writes:

When you are dealing with geography to identify who we are, then such irrelevant questions come to a mind we since acquired from the Human Beings, about which of us came first to this planet.

Our Ancestors did not come as an individual groups, they came as one terrestrialcosmic Phenotype, they knew nothing about being Afrikan or Pygmy or Mesoamerican, the one thing is certain is that they came as one homogenous colorless shadowy ( Black ) people.

There is only One Black Phenotype of a People on this Planet, they now refer to themselves as everything than whom we are, which is in keeping with our Ancient Ancestors knowing there will come a Time when we will not know whom we Black People are.

There is no difference in Black People, just where they geographically are located, our Ancient Ancestors came here to this planet together.

HILY

5. OmowaleX

OmowaleX Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42

Quote: "There will become a time when you will find a less need for books."

So very true!

6. Afru Shukuwr

Ratings:
    +61
    It also will show how far we have come. People use to say that anything you dont want a Black to know put it in a book. Back in the day that used to be so true. They were a time when there were only a few Black Pan African readers and authors in the past. Times got rougher and then better and rougher. When we all become authors ourselves the only books we will need will be in our minds to share with our children.