Black Relationships : Where's your EGO

i got some of all of that....
i think we all do to a certain degree....

one love
khasm

maakheru Brother Khasm!

I'm pretty certain WE ALL DO.....have "defense mechanisms" to PROTECT our EGO.

Yes...Everyone HAS and "ego" as well...along with and "id" and "super-ego" that makes up our personality.
Of course, there are other ways to say this same thing yet, I am not versed enough in those contexts to form a clear enough link. Any system of thinking that describes 'personality' says the same things...for the most part...using different language.

We have been programmed to disbelieve "european psychology" and discount/discredit anything associated with it....even an opportunity to KNOW SELF....

I'm clear that EVERYTHING they have ...they got from US!

I trust we USED this information a lot different than they...yet...it is real.

Thanks for checking and sharing cherryblossom. It's really not hard to see ourselves...when/if we're looking.

Brother James...I KNEW I was supposed to re-state that question giving clearer guidelines to those who need it.

Re-phrased....What defensive position is YOUR EGO in:?:

Maybe it may help if I posted some info. about that different positions. They are actually what we know as "defense mechanisms" and we all use them to greater and lesser degrees and in ALL situations...even when they are "lowered" and one has a sense of SAFETY in a particular inter-action or relationship.

M.E.
:hearts2:

Any system of thinking that describes 'personality' says the same things...for the most part...using different language.

M.E.
:hearts2:

I SO agree with that!

Ecclesiasties

1: [9] The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
1: [14] I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back