Black People : Where'd the bailout money go?

Most Americanized African/Black people are so happy to have a so called "first" but in reality "seventh" President that it's mind blowing. Ignorance (the state of not knowing) will do that to most of us. We haven't quite learned to look beyond the skin we're in yet to understand "what Africaness/Blackness is yet! I'll be the first one to say that "all this corruption going on did not start with white people". It started with our our own people. White people simply took the ball and ran with it and put their own self preserving spin on it....but you can best believe it started with our people first....those of us who lost the reality of who we were. That's a cold truth you may not want to hear but what it is, is what it is!

Our people were tied all up in the formation and governing of this country from the very first beginning. Our people were down with the corruption from the very beginning up till this present day...and you can say what you want to out of passion and ignorance but Mr. Obama is down with it also! His appointments to his cabinets and circles he belongs to has confirmed that for me already. However, this isn't about him per se. It's about our being gullible in thinking and believing that this system will be better when he gets into office. His job isn't to make it better but to make sure that it doesn't collapse until they can reinforce it, cut and dry!

We are thinking and moving like everything's going to be okay but it isn't, not by a long shot! Our suffering hasn't even started yet! How in the hell can Mr. Obama know what being African/Black is when he was raised by a Cracker!? What's the difference between a Saltine and a Ritz? Not one darn thing! One might be a little darker than the other but they are both ********! Wake Up People !!

If you woke up in Obama's shoes on November 5, 2008 what specific acts would you have done differently to improve conditions for Black Americans as well as America as a whole?

Who would you appoint to the various positions you dissagree with Obamas appointments on?

What would be the overall goals of your administration?

What would you want to be considered as the legacy of your administration?

Considering the reality that you did no wake up in Obama's shoes on November 5th, what course of action should black people take in reference to your suggestion that we "Wake up"? What tangible actions would demonstrate a manifestation of our "awakened" state?

You mentioned that we are "thinking and moving like everything is going to be ok", therefore my question above is asking what would be considered "moving" like things are NOT going to be "ok"?

that's

believing that this system will be better when he gets into office.

it right there

What's the difference between a Saltine and a Ritz? Not one darn thing! One might be a little darker than the other but they are both ********! Wake Up People !!

lol

HELLO!

Not sure where the money is...

just know it will never seriously benefit the taxpayers whose pockets were stripped to finance this bogus pre-planned event...the United Snakes of AmeriKKKa has been in serious debt since 9/23/05. And now all of a sudden everything is "set" to collapse, what a bunch of hooey-poo.

Great post, KK:10900:

according to Bernanke making the plan transparent would only cause problems..............yeah it would cause problems for the banks, because normal every day people would realize that the money in no way is going to help them out.........

Considering the reality that you did no wake up in Obama's shoes on November 5th, what course of action should black people take in reference to your suggestion that we "Wake up"? What tangible actions would demonstrate a manifestation of our "awakened" state?

I know this question wasn't directed at me, but it is a good one that's worth an answer. I realize that there are different ways to combat racism and that we all will probably never agree on "one" solution. With that being said if you are going to vote I just ask that you make sure that you're politically informed when you cast your ballot. I think everyone (not just black folks) should do this. That in itself is somewhat of a mental revolution that could initiate some change in the United States political structure.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back