Black People : WHERE WOULD WE BE IF

sweettee29

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 18, 2006
Hello family
There is something that has been on my mind for sometime now and it is something that has had such an impact on all our lives for hundreds of years
the question is....
IF OUR PEOPLE WERE NEVER SOLD INTO SLAVERY, HOW DO YOU FEEL OUR LIVES IN 2006 WOULD BE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT THEY ARE NOW?

I just relish at this idea, I know the reality of this can never come to pass yet I think it is something to think about.

Sweettee, peace

sweettee29 said:
Hello family
There is something that has been on my mind for sometime now and it is something that has had such an impact on all our lives for hundreds of years
the question is....
IF OUR PEOPLE WERE NEVER SOLD INTO SLAVERY, HOW DO YOU FEEL OUR LIVES IN 2006 WOULD BE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT THEY ARE NOW?

I just relish at this idea, I know the reality of this can never come to pass yet I think it is something to think about.

Sweettee, peace

Sister SweetTee ... Peace and Blessings ... :love:

This is a good question to ponder, but unfortunately, it will take someone wiser than myself, to provide an answer for you. I can't imagine what would have been if ...

I tend not to spend lots of time wondering such things, as it takes away from working on the reality of what is. This isn't to suggest that you or anyone shouldn't ponder such. I'm just speaking for myself.

Like you, i'll be looking forward to the responses of others.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
Sister SweetTee ... Peace and Blessings ... :love:

This is a good question to ponder, but unfortunately, it will take someone wiser than myself, to provide an answer for you. I can't imagine what would have been if ...

I tend not to spend lots of time wondering such things, as it takes away from working on the reality of what is. This isn't to suggest that you or anyone shouldn't ponder such. I'm just speaking for myself.

Like you, i'll be looking forward to the responses of others.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Study West Afrikan history and the answer is there. Before 1942. Afrikan Kingdoms were expanding while others were dying away or being killed off. Islam was spreading throughout "Black Afrika" as was Christianity in Ethiopia and the southern Sudan (Nubia).

According to historian J.A. Rogers Black "Moors" were engaged in trading and enslaving white people all throughout southern europe. Before the transatlantic trade.

So, your guess is as good as mine or anyone else's.

I know that this is pretty far fetched but I have always wondered about a world with No slavery!!!
I guess this is one of those "in a perfect world questions"
To me the idea of this represents limitless opportunities.
Things happen as they must I suppose
I guess I should not get so carried away with what if's
but this particular what if just keeps rolling over.
I suppose it is a waste of time to ponder over such things for it is useless at this point.

any way thank you Destee & omowalejabali for your input

what if.......I can't even start and i never looked at it from this mirror
because of the on going poverty we facing today , my what if is to
seek some kind of solution to what is happening now and from the
year past struggle of slavery.

I don't believe this can be answered correctly because we are in today
and the reality is what it is we face .

deep pounder of what if u have sis

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back