Black Spirituality Religion : Where there is smoke.

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    [​IMG]
    Fire Magick.

Millions of people around the world are addicted to cigarettes. Many of them are deliberately turning their lungs as black as tar. In fact, any White racist that smokes is a hypocrite. Even those who once and still burn crosses on the lawns of Black families are ignorant to the true power of fire.

The smoking or burning of anything is a ritual of purification or rebirth. Fire can be used to activate or deactivate a dormant spiritual or psychic energy. Fire can also represent supreme destruction or chaos. The ritual of entering smoke into our lungs is as ancient as Man. Such rituals were said to purify to the spirit, to prepare the mind for seeing the spirit world or communicating with the Ancestors. The tobacco industry capitalized on a behavior that is part of all native cultures. Which also indicates many people have become so lazy they can't even roll their own cigarettes?

[​IMG]

It's time for us to put away the Newports. It's far more effective and cheaper for those of us that enjoy smoking for whatever reason to fully understand the true significance and health behind it. Smoking is a fire ritual. So is the lighting of incense, cooking food or even lighting candles. When we invite the element of fire into our space we are also summoning a spirit of change that responds to the energy of our inner Genie. This very same force is often called the "holy spirit" by religious followers. This is why the holy spirit is often associated with fire, fire of tongues or a baptism of fire. Only different ways of speaking about purification and rebirth. Which is all that so-called hell is by the way. A purification ritual of fire.

Cigarettes and even smoking weed, pot etc., can be "programmed" into us as ways to relieve our conditions of hell and suffering. Illusions we create ourselves because that very same fire energy within the body is kundalini. When some people get stressed out what do they do? They grab a cigarette or get a bag of weed. All this does is uses the ritual of fire to create the very same paradigm they are trying to escape. But notice that it is not the substance that is the culprit here, it is the mentality of the user.

There is nothing wrong with smoking something that grows naturally from the earth. That is not your typical cigarette or bag of weed. Both of them are tainted by their suppliers. Even still, it is our own mind and mental conditions that is more powerful that the substance. Let's clear something up here. Breathing relieves stress. Just regular breathing. Fresh air. This means that no one should be smoking to relieve stress if they know how to breath correctly, which most of us do have a breathing problem.

The native Americans used tobacco as a pain killer. But it was "wild tobacco" that was used more often in their fire rituals, which had the power to heal and help them see areas of the body that were in need of serious medicine. Tobacco is only one type of plant. There are several plants and herbs that when smoked can heal and purify certain organs. There are even plants we eat for food that have a different quality and power when they are dried in the sun. Fire is a spiritual connection to the Sun- above as well as below, within as well as with-out. When we aware of this, then we understand the real purpose behind smoking. A cigarette after sex? How some people have sexual intercourse with a fire spirit or elemental.

How is it that so many believe that Black people were forged by the fires of hell, yet still play with fire without the awareness of it's true force? Fire returns the earth into it's original state of blackness. White people are said to be in control of the element of fire. But they are only playing with it, as children play. We mastered it. All elements have hidden dimensions, they have only tapped into one.

Let's share our smoke and fire rituals!

[​IMG]

2. awo dino

awo dino Well-Known Member MEMBER

carpenter, anthropologist, teacher. Right now I te
    Ratings:
    +1,258
    Iwori Meji - transformation by fire!

ase!

3. Alexandra

Alexandra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +180
    Nerd fact of the day - women discovered fire and for years, ‘owned’ fire. Fire was considered sacred to the Moon Mother (The Great Mother).

A few of my smoke and fire rituals;

Smoke – Sage which we all know and love. Also good things come about when one burns the herb Imphepho with the intention of communicating with ancestors, or if one wants to ‘open’ ones mind up spiritually. I told Tyab about this, so hopefully he got some and can tell us his experiences.

Fire - I know there are powerful effects which can be achieved by burning Psalms. It goes something along the lines of print out the Hebrew version of the Psalms in question and then burn with the same number of leaves (of the herb you are using). Add a drop of holy oil to the ashes and rub them together. Eh...I think that’s how it goes. I miss Blackbird, he would know for sure.

Alexandra

4. SeekingMaat

SeekingMaat Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +275
    My 'smoke' ritual involves incense. I burn the resins on charcoal, wait until the room is full of 'smoke', enter and bathe in it (metaphorically). Breathing is alternated between shallow and deep breaths (as sometimes hard to breath in smoke!!). I also visualise a golden light which comes out from the crown chakra and goes out to the universe, down the spine, exits the cocksits and attaches itself to the ground (earth). Communication is then open .......

Ommm

Peace

5. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,471
    nag or hem champa
    sprinkled with some sour diesel or white widow...lol

one love
    khasm

6. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    I'm learning and remembering some remarkable things about smoke and fire. I recall myself being somewhat of a pyromaniac as a child...in a different culture this interest would've been nurtured. I've also seen fireballs several times at night, like small comets flying 10 feet above ground- not fireflies but orbs of fire. In the occult world these elemental spirits are known as salamanders,- fire spirits.

Smoke in particular is usually attributed to air and not fire, but after a re-education in this magickal art- I understand there is a marriage between the elements. For example the Black Sybil oracles used not only water for divination but fire. Air can be seen as the Mother or Wife to fire. It's the Isis nursing Heru equation again. Heru is the sun and fire. Air is the master of communication and it can marry to all the elements in order to tap into them for divination sake. Which is why "Sylphs" are air spirits- often seen as Angels or fairies. So when we hear biblical quotes like "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me" in this case the Father is the spirit world. The Sun is a direct path into the spirit world. And so is fire. The way the truth and the life. This is also The Thymic Chakra, where the intent is held.

So what makes smoking is fire ritual as well as an air ritual is that fire is the power source and air is the channeler. Some say smoking is a marriage of all 4 elements. The substance that is burnt represents the earth, and the saliva of the mouth represents the water.

Now I've found a very powerful combination of herbs that appear to have profound effects on an already opened 3rd eye. This ritual is best at night. I've mixed sage leaf, mugwort and motherwort together- rolled up in a regular cigar. You simply smoke in peace while concentrating on a particular piece of information and it will begin to unravel even more. Smoking this combo in a very meditative and ritualistic sense will definitely opens you up to higher dimensions and spirits. I've had some spirits trying to get in contact with me for a long time! It also helped me to see Shango, and become educated by some of his rituals. Shango called himself a "glove" for the spirit world.

In the astral experience I already mentioned on another thread, I saw a ritual where bloodroot mixed with rum was poured into a calabash bowl with 4 red candles placed around it. When I inquired about this ritual in a meditation, I learned that bloodroot is used as a more subtle way to represent human or animal blood. The rum also channels certain Deities and spirits. Again fire is often the power source. This was a scrying ritual as well. The red candles are used to power-up the the bowl for an unusual form of blood scrying that I've never heard of before. In a sense, it's the same way a monitor or television plug into a power source.

What has been learned about water and its ability to record intent is true for the Universe is general but each element processes information and information differently. You can hold your hand over a flame for a very long period of time by thinking or speaking certain thoughts, the weaker the though energy- the more likely you will be burned. The higher the thought/word the less likely. Because those higher thoughts/word raises the kundulini of the body, and this energy corresponds with the flame. In fact there are many people that have learned how to manipulate fire in this manner.

Powerful people are always going on camping trips. The campfire has many uses too! Ask those who attend bohemian grove every year. The tradition of telling stories about non-physical entities at night by fire is an ancient tradition. Unknown to most of the western world this is the time when most people learn. Think about why the Late-show is so popular? David Letterman? Conan O'Brien? Because this is the time when the conscious mind goes to sleep, and when the sub-conscious mind is rising. Late-shows also deal with non-physical entities. This is where most careers are made, because they highlight entertainers/movies that haven't quite materialized yet.

One of the main errors I believe we can make is that not all rituals are meant for the day. Night rituals are some of the most powerful, the time of destruction and chaos. What you need to remove from your day, you must destroy at night. Allot of this goes on at campfires all around America.

Goddess Oya is associated with campfires as well. It may be possible she has been sharing some interesting..."tricks" about the female sexual system with me. As the Wife of Shango- she is very knowledge in this area. Literally. The bloodroot/rum also represents her blood. While I may not be experienced enough to deal with Oya as far as rituals, because she is a very powerful Goddess- I did something to trigger this information. I believe it was the herbal combo. When you want something to change really really fast, fire rituals are the best route. Our fire Gods and Goddesses were used to train us how to control our serpent/fire energy.

Here's a very "hot" scene from the "ritual" movie called "The Wicker Man."

7. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,471
    i saw that movie with nick cage....that was deep that his daughter had to go thru that ritual to be accepted in the coven....insightful as usual brother...

btw...there is definitely a different energy being around a campfire than lighting the stove...i never thought of it like that though....

one love
    khasm

8. SeekingMaat

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +275
    British Fire Ritual

I havent seen the Wicker Man before, but will look it up and watch. The snippet seen with Cage, reminded me of a fire ritual which takes place every year here. Guy Fawkes night. He planned to blow up parliament (government) and his plans were foiled and he was executed. Every year Britian celebrates this with the burning of an effigy of Guy Fawkes on 5th November.

http://www.bonfirenight.net/gunpowder.php

In 1605, thirteen young men planned to blow up
    the Houses of Parliament. Among them was
    Guy Fawkes, Britain's most notorious traitor.

After Queen Elizabeth I died in 1603, English Catholics who had been persecuted under her rule had hoped that her successor, James I, would be more tolerant of their religion. James I had, after all, had a Catholic mother. Unfortunately, James did not turn out to be more tolerant than Elizabeth and a number of young men, 13 to be exact, decided that violent action was the answer.

A small group took shape, under the leadership of Robert Catesby. Catesby felt that violent action was warranted. Indeed, the thing to do was to blow up the Houses of Parliament. In doing so, they would kill the King, maybe even the Prince of Wales, and the Members of Parliament who were making life difficult for the Catholics. Today these conspirators would be known as extremists, or terrorists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Fawkes_Night#Caribbean

Remember, remember the Fifth of November,
    The Gunpowder Treason and Plot,
    I know of* no reason
    Why the Gunpowder Treason
    Should ever be forgot.
    Guy Fawkes, Guy Fawkes, t'was his intent
    To blow up the King and Parli'ment.
    Three-score barrels of powder below
    To prove old England's overthrow;
    By God's providence he was catch'd (or by God's mercy*)
    With a dark lantern and burning match.
    Holloa boys, holloa boys, let the bells ring. (Holla*)
    Holloa boys, holloa boys, God save the King!

Other people's rituals all up in our faces and we sneer at our own ..smh

<going to light a candle ...

:geek:

Peace

9. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Mother Goddess SeekingMaat, fire rituals are always used to change reality really really fast. And the larger the ritual the larger the change! The story of Guy Fawkes inspired the movie "V for Vendetta"- and certainly the blowing up of a Government building is a fire ritual of profound magnitude.

There are all sorts of hidden fire rituals too- some that don't seem to be about fire at all. Take for example the Emperor Nero's burning of Rome back in 64 AD. Well, there is a popular CD/DVD "burning" software- called what? Nero. Which does deal with the fire principle because of the lazer used to burn discs.

[​IMG]
    I guess this is yet another, hidden in plain sight...especially for Christians that use this software not knowing what it truly represents. Ironically Nero burns Rom, and the real Nero burned Rome yet accused Christians and threw them to the Lions. A new yet powerful Rome rose from the ashes. Doesn't all of this sound familiar? Like 9-11 perhaps. There was The Reichstag fire back in 1933. Pearl Harbor? Oklahoma City bombing? The Russian Apartment bombings in 99. The list goes on and on.

[​IMG]

People always seem to do things without knowing exactly what they are doing or why. Like this case here. This is called smoke scrying. Because the spirit always reveals itself in the smoke, or the ritual. Smoke scrying can also be used to show you the image of the person trying to harm you with their magick. Everyone says this is the Devil, this is a Reptilian image.

10. SeekingMaat

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +275
    Interesting Bro Meta, yet another film I'll have to look up :) I do know that Fawkes' plot was mainly to assasinate the King (James I) as there was a lot of religious intolerance at that time. The Necronomicon had been translated into european languages around 40 years before and along with the Celts, Druids and Gaelic peoples and other european 'religous' practices, the King's intolerance level was high to say the least. Hence 8 years later, his version of the Book!
    You forgot Hiroshima out of all those events :) and yes they all changed peoples 'realities' really quickly. Hmm makes one wonder if the fire element is some sort of 'sealant'/setting agent? as each element does play its part in the alchemical process ....:thinking::thinking:

Peace

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Can you turn imphepo into weed