Black Spirituality Religion : Where the Adam and Eve story was stolen from

Thanks for this.

In so many ways, signing on to here teaches me.

I sometimes ponder the ancient world and migrations; but I lack so much for this task.

Little by little, I hope to remember it.

HTP

That's why I pulled up this thread. Brother music producer has posted a lot of detail concerning the dogon which you won't find any where else on the Internet. We had our disagreements but I have found his work valuable to my own research and understanding.

the Dogon People are originally "out of Egypt", Music Producer!

origin

The roots or origin of Adam and Eve is not the Egyptian version. The original comes from the Dogon Song.

A Nummo and its twin were informed by Amma to not tamper with the tree of Life (Genetics). They did it anyway and created beings. For this they were kicked out of the realm of Amma to earth.

The Egyptian version is simply a derivative of the Dogon Song. Even to this day the Dogon Song is continued and taught by the elders in Mali by the Dogon Peoples.

We have been taught to despise the poor and look up to the rich even in African History.

I refuse to knock Brother A007...!

Hi Fine

Dear Fine,

I have talked to A007 about this several times and we have had debates over it. When he gets cornered he just drops the argument waits for about two weeks and jumps back in the board with a thread yelling:

“White people wrote the Bible”!

I think he is trying to get a following because it’s the same catch line that several so called followers of Kemet use.

the Dogon People are originally "out of Egypt", Music Producer!
I have to agree until someone provides some hard evidence, geological and anthropological, to establish otherwise.

Dogon mythology does not suffice in the face of Kemetic science.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back