Black Poetry : where r we???

BlatinaPoet4u

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 13, 2004
PA
Occupation
Student
Im writing this poem right now out of confusion :confused: so excuse me ahead of time if ur not feelin me!!

U said i was ur baby but left me in the pourin rain,
U say u love me but u stay callin me out my name,
U want me to be the mother of ur children but u treat me like sh*t!
How could u treat me like this when all i did was be that down @ss chick u wanted me to be?
I loved u and still do!!!
We had our fight and arguements and i still came back to u, U cheated on me once,
Baby can't u see im hurtin and i don't wanna be with this new u that think ur a "G",
Let me tell u sumthin,
the streets ain't gonna alwayz hold ur ignorant @ss down, ******* will flip on u, ni99az will betray u, ur money ain't gon be tyte, and imma be livin my own life!!!
U can't keep comin to me everytime a ***** play u and expect me to be here waitin wit open arms.... sh*t don't run like that. Please tell me where r we??? Am i gonna be ur baby or wut? If so please show me love! Are u gonna support me, plz. i need u to tell me now so i don't waste my tyme for sumthin thats not gonna happen. Just take this time to think about us, wut the future holds, and wut we gon be!!!

~I kno it might sound wack but i just had to get alot off my chest right now~ :look:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back