Black Spirituality Religion : Where is the Tree of life?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Sekhemu, Jul 14, 2003.

1. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Do any brothas and sistahs overstand tetragramaton and the Black dot?

2. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    THank you sister for the reply!

I stand corrected, I did leave out an M, a freudian slip perhaps :) You are also correct the name is not to be spoken. It is to be inhaled and exhaled. As you are probably aware that air is a form of fire. By correct breathing the name has a quickening effect on the chakras... in and above the body, as well as the crystals in the blood stream. Provided the blood is vibrating "properly" All hebrew letters are formed by shadows cast by specific constellations, I don't want to elaborate on that on this post. The tetragrammaton is the formula to activate all the portals(sephiroth) on the tree of life. Located in the mind, not brain, but the mind. It has been said the mind is like a mirror on a pivot that can tilt up or down, left or right. Depending on the direction and angle of the respective tilt, a different light can be seen. Indeed a alternate "reality" So in short the overstanding of these letters and their numerical coding and how they are juxtaposed to create names and words reveal pathways to ascend up the tree. On the top of this tree is the God/Goddess we came down from. The name Tetragrammaton is a marker to help us find the "tools" to return one last time. To finally come full CIRCLE.

Black Dot. you are also right about the black dot. Ancient Greeks perceived it as what they called the unmoved mover. As well as alpha omega. In Hebrew it is called Ain Soph, and in Khemet it's known as the God Heru Behutet. I will use a few metaphors. Black dot, or primal point was and is nothingness, from this nothingness a line emanated, on the edge of this line a circle was formed. As you know this is the glyph used in Zen for meditation as well as the Sign for the Neter Ra. THe black dot is Melanin. I'm sure you know about that! It's also a doorway. But more importantly, when we assimilate and induce what is called the lightning on the tree of life, the black dot becomes sort of an ingintion button, sort of a spring board. Prompting us to turn 45 degrees left or right to move to another density. To bring online what scientist today call junk DNA.

3. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    I want to elaborate a little more on the Ain soph, more importantly the Ain Soph aur, the primal point of all creation. the human Egg being fertilzed by spermatazoa is a good example of this "phenomena. This is the black dot Thereafter... Adam Kadman, containing Tetragrammaton, we have a reflection of the achetypal man in the image of God. This is the macrocosm as we are the microcosm.
    Just to reitorate, the tree of life is contained in Adam Kadman, there are 10 sephiroth.spheres, attached by 22 paths. By adding these paths to the sephiroth you have 32 paths of wisdom. These paths and spheres comprise various states of evolution and levels of conciousness. In fact when you go to sleep they sort of come online.

The sephiroth are divied into 3 columns or pillars, the pillar of Mercy, pillar of judgement and pillar of mildness The sephiroth are then grouped into 3 pyramids. This symbolizes the Ain soph aur having a beginning, middle and ending, ultimately dividing into nine spheres, the point culmanating in the tenth. This is also what is know as the 10 lost tribes, or more accurately the 10 lost strands of DNA

4. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Firstly I want to say you are more than welcome, I'm happy to have re-minded you of some truths and realities that were temporarily forgotten sistah. Yes I am in agreement with you that there is a very negative inbalanced and destructive force trying to block us from light being sent to us right now. We are indeed ready to slip into our inheritance, the light is here. The NWO in the Mid east county, the name of which I will not say here, but we know what country it is, are there for exactly what you say they're for, not to mention other archealogical exploits. THere is a sattelite in orbit around the sun called S.O. H.O. monitoring something called Coronal Mass Ejections, huge blast of sun flares. THe metaphysical work we do on earth is directly tied to the behavorial patterns on the sun. This is why they are using CHemtrails etc to ensure light code lock down. But ofcourse it won't work.

5. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Teach sistah, Teach all that needs to take place now is for the rest of the sistahs and brothahs on this website and beyond, is to seize this information and opportunity. A few have, but we need a critical mass.

In Khemet the way we prepared for this was through mummification. It was overstood that the waking day was considered a living death and that after succesive seasons of rebirth and renewal, a male or female would ignite a spark a fuse a the root chakra, then all hell would break loose, for this mutant virus on the planet. It would only take one person for this to happen. So far only one person mummified in Khemet survived to Modern Times. Tutankhamun. Break down the name phonetically, Two ten come in , hmmmm, then translate the name into english from Khemetic. Spirit/word made flesh. THe priest must have known this brotha had a serious chance of carrying out what is called the great work in Alchemy. When he was intered in the tomb he was wrapped with a special garment allocated only for living Neters.

6. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    In addition. there is also the year he was dis-covered. November 1922. 19 particuliary 19.5 is the number of descent nasa uses for all space craft landing. It is known by masons and mystics alike as a sacred geometrical "marker" . 22 is ofcourse a master number in numerology, as well as the amount of letters in he hebrew alphabet and 22 paths of the tree of life.

7. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    that would be 19'5 degree of descent

8. DreamFunk

DreamFunk Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    I've heard somewhere that some melanated people are mutating...that they (particullay children) are developing a third DNA strand....does anyone know about this...???...I havent been able to find to much info on the subject....

:jawdrop: :eek: :eek: WHOOOAAAA!!!! Slow down now..... :eek: :eek: :jawdrop:
    ...please elaborate on this more, I have NEVER heard this before....from where did you get this info..???....do you know for how long lead has been used....????...Do ALL keepas contain lead, or just those for certain people...???....

9. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Anaksanamun If I may. I'll try to address his question. I think what he is referring to is, the missing strands of DNA being activated thru the radiation of cosmic mutation. The kind of mutation that is an upgrade from a previous stage of evolution. But the amount of strands he accounts for are incorrect

10. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Very good insights Anaksanamun. You are right about the greys, the first ones grafted were hooked nose. You know who that is today! THe DNA helix is Jacobs ladder, tree of life. I am enlightened when you speak and re-minded. The earth has a heart beat, physicist call the shuman resonance field. We are now over 12 beats per cycle. when we reach 13 the magnetic field will drop, this is when the spirits trapped in the 10 vortexes will be released. and the job carried out. The local universe will become electric conducting heat to the planet, the results will be obvious. A few brothas asked me one time, can mutants go to the next density. they've been on the 4th dimension for a while but some melanated brothas and sistahs cleared them out of there. There is nowhere for them to go now. They certainly cannot go where they've been in the first place. You can't climb jacobs latter without melanin.

Melanin is the key here. the crystalline geometric pattern in Melanin is the exact match to the light coming from Sirius, now here that bonding to our blood and nervous systems by vectors of light, uploading the information from the Tetragrammaton. This is why the lucifer matrix is busy encouraging to take flu shots, having brothas and sistahs relinquish a vial of blood when they get incarcerate. From this blood they examine the sacred geometrical pattern of the tetragrammaton to devise their diabolical deeds of light code lock down thru the means of remote viewing and cloning. In fact the Majority of our people are cloned. I believe the Last two Star Wars movies alluded to this. THe name Jedi speaks Volumes. Jed= Egyptian word Djed, pillar of Ausar, topped with the Eye of Heru. Then you have the Master Dark Jedi, Darth Vader. Darth from the invisible Sephiroth Daath on the tree of life, situated just over Tiphareth the Sun/son. Darth Vader's name is originally Ani. one of the earliest names of Ausar