Chief Elder Osiris : Where Is The People Of Kemit In The Midst Of Egypt Chaos At This Time

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Where Is The People of kemit In The Midst of Egypt Chaos At This Time?

By Chief Elder Osiris

There Is Much More Where This come From.
o_akkebala2002@yahoo.com

Keep Sharing The Divine Truth And Maybe, Just Maybe Somebody Black Might Hear You.

Beloved, I am sharing this with you so that you can see, even in that area now in turmoil being referred to as Egypt, the land of our mother and father with a pigment much different from that you are looking at, concerning a people referring to themselves as Egyptians, they being your half sisters and brothers in distress, they who chose to separate themselves from you Black Afrkan Kemitans.

Beloved, if only you would open your Divine Mind to see just how low we have been made to be as a people, we who once occupied the highest of order of life living, upon mother Earth

Have you ever seen a more dreadful and pitiful people than Black people, when it come to a people who have no knowledge nor concern for finding out what they are and what the meaning and purpose for them being as they are, in this world?

Have you ever made it your concern to observe those Black people whose Mind is totally unraveled from the way it is suppose to be, which is Divine in the method of Thinking, and how they just accept what ever Lucifer has told to them about ourselves and about the sociology of the world, which do not favor Black so call Afrikan people?

As the Earth Turn, putting the world in such a motion, it seem as if there is an Ethnic member of the world that is stuck, and turn not, in according to the movement of the Earth, which in my imagination, is what put such a strain on the life of Black people, we who is the Ethnic group mention, that is not in motion in sync with the Earth, as it turn.

The Earth Rotation and Revolving, it does so for a meaning and purpose, it serve as the fertilizer, equalizer, the Harmony, Order, and balance to all things upon it, taking the ride in a movement that generate the electromagnetic and gravitational force field surrounding the Mother Earth.

A mother, when in control of all of her mental factors, she is the provider and protector of her children, she has an inbred electric connection with the child like none other.

Beloved, so does the Earth has, with all that is upon it.

So, why is it that there are those people residing upon this Earth, and is in such dreadful and pitiful life living condition.

The Earth does not provide for some and not for others, the Earth does not discriminate when feeding the necessary energy to keep all upon it in Harmony, Order and Balance, as it move and rotate around the central nervous system (Star-Sun) that keep it in motion, meaning alive.

As the Earth turn, Black people are stagnate in our life living, depending upon others to carry us along in their energy field of motion.(Living)

The Earth now in a maximum throttle in motion, it bring a dimension where there is an increase in the electric charge that cause the brain to maximize its production, having an increase in action going on in both hemisphere of its action.

Yet, Most Black people appear not to be energized by such an increase in the energy production that is broadening the ability to reason, know, and see beyond the first, second, and third dimension, which is where Black people remain, as the Earth has moved in another position that increase the ability to see and know the Divine Truth and reality, from the first to the ninth dimension, seeing those things that were once a mystery to the third Dimension lookers.

Today, those lookers remain to be Black people in a time that require for you to be qualified to see in a time that has come to be the age of enlightenment.

Yet today still, Black people know not what we are, which prevent us from knowing the reason and meaning for us being as we appear to be in this Earth world.

Black people have an identity that is different from all other Ethnics that make up this Earth world.

The place call Egypt is a major location in Afrika, where there is a museum that house not just antiquities, those so call antiquities are the mummy remains of our Ancient Black Ancestors and their treasures and artifacts, all that serve as the experienced fact, that Black people are not and has not always been as Lucifer project us to be, which is blind, barefoot, and ignorant, a mental disgrace Lucifer is responsible for conditioning us to be.

So beloved, it is no wonder you sit on your do noting behind with a mind that is not yours, acting as if what is now happening in Egypt does not affect your Black behind, when it does.

What you Black folks are witnessing is the start of a motion to conquer the hole of Afrika and rule your Black behind by bringing it under Islam rule of law.

I do know about most of you, and I do know that I am not as you coming off to be.

You see, to me all religion is the enemy of my Ancestors and Afrika, and the status of Afrikan people serve as proof that no religion is the friend of Black people.

Now, I know that most of you Negro Black Americans do not want this information to get to Black Afrikan people who have begun to reclaim our Divine mind.

Beloved, you Black people are the sign, the verification of being beyond religion and its indoctrination of belief.

You are the proof that the Divine essence is real, and require no involvement of totem pole worship.

There is a shift being forced to go in the direction that is not Divine there in Egypt as I share this with you, a shift which eliminate Black Afrikan people from being awaken, even when this Time is Black people Time for experiencing a reawakening.

BELOVED, I SEE THINGS CONCERNING BLACK PEOPLE AND WORLD ACTIVITY FROM A SPIRITUAL MENTAL VIEW, AND WHAT I SEE, IS AFRIKA IN ITS TOTALITY, IS BEING PREPARED TO FALL COMPLETELY, JUST AS AFRIKA BLACK PEOPLE HAS FALLEN FROM THE GRACE OF OUR DIVINE MIND.

Take it or leave it, your state of complacency in the wake of Afrika unrest, is idiotic, Egypt is Afrika!!!

Beloved, You do a disservice to our Ancient Cosmic First Way Ancestors, they who wait to see a sign, a spark to come from you, that will serve as a sign that you are coming out of your sleep of self ignorance and into the intelligence of reawakening, a sign that will reveal the readiness to reclaim our Divinity and their return.

Yet there is no such of a sign to come from most Black people in this now Age of Divine information, the energy that is available to bring about the reawakening of Black people is not resonating with and inside of you.

You choose to sleep while Afrika is being religiously conquered.

There is so much more I have not shared with you beloved, because you show no sign of being alert enough to appreciate such Divine information.

Be Kind to Your Self, Beloved.

Hoteph

Osiris
Chief Elder
copyright@2011

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

Where Is The People Of Kemet In The Midst Of Egypt Chaos At This Time...?

.......Excellent question Chief Elder Osiris, profound question indeed.

Where Is The People of kemit In The Midst of Egypt Chaos At This Time?

By Chief Elder Osiris

There Is Much More Where This come From.
o_akkebala2002@yahoo.com

Keep Sharing The Divine Truth And Maybe, Just Maybe Somebody Black Might Hear You.

Beloved, I am sharing this with you so that you can see, even in that area now in turmoil being referred to as Egypt, the land of our mother and father with a pigment much different from that you are looking at, concerning a people referring to themselves as Egyptians, they being your half sisters and brothers in distress, they who chose to separate themselves from you Black Afrkan Kemitans.

Beloved, if only you would open your Divine Mind to see just how low we have been made to be as a people, we who once occupied the highest of order of life living, upon mother Earth

Have you ever seen a more dreadful and pitiful people than Black people, when it come to a people who have no knowledge nor concern for finding out what they are and what the meaning and purpose for them being as they are, in this world?

Have you ever made it your concern to observe those Black people whose Mind is totally unraveled from the way it is suppose to be, which is Divine in the method of Thinking, and how they just accept what ever Lucifer has told to them about ourselves and about the sociology of the world, which do not favor Black so call Afrikan people?

As the Earth Turn, putting the world in such a motion, it seem as if there is an Ethnic member of the world that is stuck, and turn not, in according to the movement of the Earth, which in my imagination, is what put such a strain on the life of Black people, we who is the Ethnic group mention, that is not in motion in sync with the Earth, as it turn.

The Earth Rotation and Revolving, it does so for a meaning and purpose, it serve as the fertilizer, equalizer, the Harmony, Order, and balance to all things upon it, taking the ride in a movement that generate the electromagnetic and gravitational force field surrounding the Mother Earth.

A mother, when in control of all of her mental factors, she is the provider and protector of her children, she has an inbred electric connection with the child like none other.

Beloved, so does the Earth has, with all that is upon it.

So, why is it that there are those people residing upon this Earth, and is in such dreadful and pitiful life living condition.

The Earth does not provide for some and not for others, the Earth does not discriminate when feeding the necessary energy to keep all upon it in Harmony, Order and Balance, as it move and rotate around the central nervous system (Star-Sun) that keep it in motion, meaning alive.

As the Earth turn, Black people are stagnate in our life living, depending upon others to carry us along in their energy field of motion.(Living)

The Earth now in a maximum throttle in motion, it bring a dimension where there is an increase in the electric charge that cause the brain to maximize its production, having an increase in action going on in both hemisphere of its action.

Yet, Most Black people appear not to be energized by such an increase in the energy production that is broadening the ability to reason, know, and see beyond the first, second, and third dimension, which is where Black people remain, as the Earth has moved in another position that increase the ability to see and know the Divine Truth and reality, from the first to the ninth dimension, seeing those things that were once a mystery to the third Dimension lookers.

Today, those lookers remain to be Black people in a time that require for you to be qualified to see in a time that has come to be the age of enlightenment.

Yet today still, Black people know not what we are, which prevent us from knowing the reason and meaning for us being as we appear to be in this Earth world.

Black people have an identity that is different from all other Ethnics that make up this Earth world.

The place call Egypt is a major location in Afrika, where there is a museum that house not just antiquities, those so call antiquities are the mummy remains of our Ancient Black Ancestors and their treasures and artifacts, all that serve as the experienced fact, that Black people are not and has not always been as Lucifer project us to be, which is blind, barefoot, and ignorant, a mental disgrace Lucifer is responsible for conditioning us to be.

So beloved, it is no wonder you sit on your do noting behind with a mind that is not yours, acting as if what is now happening in Egypt does not affect your Black behind, when it does.

What you Black folks are witnessing is the start of a motion to conquer the hole of Afrika and rule your Black behind by bringing it under Islam rule of law.

I do know about most of you, and I do know that I am not as you coming off to be.

You see, to me all religion is the enemy of my Ancestors and Afrika, and the status of Afrikan people serve as proof that no religion is the friend of Black people.

Now, I know that most of you Negro Black Americans do not want this information to get to Black Afrikan people who have begun to reclaim our Divine mind.

Beloved, you Black people are the sign, the verification of being beyond religion and its indoctrination of belief.

You are the proof that the Divine essence is real, and require no involvement of totem pole worship.

There is a shift being forced to go in the direction that is not Divine there in Egypt as I share this with you, a shift which eliminate Black Afrikan people from being awaken, even when this Time is Black people Time for experiencing a reawakening.

BELOVED, I SEE THINGS CONCERNING BLACK PEOPLE AND WORLD ACTIVITY FROM A SPIRITUAL MENTAL VIEW, AND WHAT I SEE, IS AFRIKA IN ITS TOTALITY, IS BEING PREPARED TO FALL COMPLETELY, JUST AS AFRIKA BLACK PEOPLE HAS FALLEN FROM THE GRACE OF OUR DIVINE MIND.

Take it or leave it, your state of complacency in the wake of Afrika unrest, is idiotic, Egypt is Afrika!!!

Beloved, You do a disservice to our Ancient Cosmic First Way Ancestors, they who wait to see a sign, a spark to come from you, that will serve as a sign that you are coming out of your sleep of self ignorance and into the intelligence of reawakening, a sign that will reveal the readiness to reclaim our Divinity and their return.

Yet there is no such of a sign to come from most Black people in this now Age of Divine information, the energy that is available to bring about the reawakening of Black people is not resonating with and inside of you.

You choose to sleep while Afrika is being religiously conquered.

There is so much more I have not shared with you beloved, because you show no sign of being alert enough to appreciate such Divine information.

Be Kind to Your Self, Beloved.

Hoteph

Osiris
Chief Elder
copyright@2011

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

The People of "Kemet" are building a new nation in the southern "Sudan".

http://www.kndo.com/Global/story.asp?S=13951433

Well...the country is in trouble now because of this man:

600omaralbashirsudan.jpg

Omar al-Bashir​

Who is being asked to delay the vote...let's see how it plays out, because Bashir is in trouble:

Sudanese president charged with genocide

The International Criminal Court on Monday charged Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir with three counts of genocide in Darfur, a move that will pile further diplomatic pressure on his isolated regime.

http://www.3news.co.nz/Sudanese-pre...ocide/tabid/417/articleID/165512/Default.aspx

Well...the country is in trouble now because of this man:

600omaralbashirsudan.jpg

Omar al-Bashir​

Who is being asked to delay the vote...let's see how it plays out, because Bashir is in trouble:

Sudanese president charged with genocide

The International Criminal Court on Monday charged Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir with three counts of genocide in Darfur, a move that will pile further diplomatic pressure on his isolated regime.

http://www.3news.co.nz/Sudanese-pre...ocide/tabid/417/articleID/165512/Default.aspx

Who cares about Bashir? I'm talking about the southern Sudanese independence movement. Do you even know where "Kemet" really is?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back