Black People : Where is the focus on the Common Good of the Global Black community?

We should look for examples of people or groups who have made a sustainable life and try to immolate that model. The way the Black Hebrews live their lives in Israel make for good role models. But you rarely see their faces or their images plaster on US TV headline news. They're not even mentioned on so called independent news like Democracy Now on Linktv.

Gather a small group of people. Leave the US for Ghana or Israel. Create a model of sustainable community and advocate very carefully about issues concerning Black people.

I say very carefully because as you know the Government are deleting opinion blogs left and right and now have the power to declare anyone a terrorist post 9/11. So now you have to be very careful about what you say because they will label you a terrorist in a blink of an eye.

I get your point deeply.

Rarely does there seem to be a consistent dialogue on proactive actions in regards to even the smallest aspects of Black Nationalism, or Pan Africanism, and that's been for many years, when one looks at the archives going back 4 and 5 years

why is that, when folks have known fo that period of time white supremacies design to pull the cork out of the bottom of the national and global economic boat

why have we been so recalcitrant in discussing our survival on any level?

People aren't discussing "survival," because people are surviving. Only when there is a dire need will you see people adapt or even "unite".

We live in a pre-formatted society now. Any resistance to that is killed off immediately. We even do it to each other over "KONcepts".

Case and point? You not seeing any proactive discussion. Wait another
4 or 5 more years, then tell me what you see.

Thank you.

You see

People aren't discussing "survival," because people are surviving. Only when there is a dire need will you see people adapt or even "unite".

We live in a pre-formatted society now. Any resistance to that is killed off immediately. We even do it to each other over "KONcepts".

Case and point? You not seeing any proactive discussion. Wait another
4 or 5 more years, then tell me what you see.

Thank you.

Asante Sana brother,
you see the urgency in this!!!!

I have this condition,
you know I got this thing where every morning, I get up I am concerned about the lives of a bilion Africans on the planet.

And it don't just happen once in a while or every few months, it is day to day.

To me Malcolm is not just a speech and I wonder what he would think about where we are today, after the sacrifices he and others like his close associate Dr Clarke have made in behalf of the Common Good of the Race

and how would they view the Black community, now after their passing,
and now with our availablity to the internet and modalities of
progressive discourse.

We should look for examples of people or groups who have made a sustainable life and try to immolate that model. The way the Black Hebrews live their lives in Israel make for good role models. But you rarely see their faces or their images plaster on US TV headline news. They're not even mentioned on so called independent news like Democracy Now on Linktv.

Gather a small group of people. Leave the US for Ghana or Israel. Create a model of sustainable community and advocate very carefully about issues concerning Black people.

I say very carefully because as you know the Government are deleting opinion blogs left and right and now have the power to declare anyone a terrorist post 9/11. So now you have to be very careful about what you say because they will label you a terrorist in a blink of an eye.
Malcolm did not sit in the security of an alias, behind a computer,
he was outside, most times on a street corner,
and always adressed his meetings brothers and sisters freinds and enemies!

Now there is nothing illegal, subversive or terrorist,
in the Nguzo Saba, so if folks are just punked out and in fear to deal with real nation building then that is an issue for a minority of the Black community,
and we must pray and wait for their awakening,

while others make plans before the economic Katrina hits

Where is the focus on the Common Good of the Global Black community?

Rarely does there seem to be a consistent dialogue on proactive actions in regards to even the smallest aspects of Black Nationalism, or Pan Africanism, and that's been for many years, when one looks at the archives going back 4 and 5 years

why is that, when folks have known fo that period of time white supremacies design to pull the cork out of the bottom of the national and global economic boat

why have we been so recalcitrant in discussing our survival on any level?

This is 'bout the UMPTEENTH thread you've started on here, talkin' bout 'Why Won't You Talk About What ANKUR Wants To Talk About?'

So, if this is so frustrating to you, then why don't you GET UP; GET OUT and FIND some Black people who will WORK WITH YOU on your "ideas."

Again, this is a MESSAGE BOARD on the INTERNET.

People come here for various reasons: for enjoyment, for stimulating discussions, just to read new information, or just to ESCAPE from their daily lives for a few moments with, hopefully, something LIGHT to peruse.

EVERYBODY doesn't want to talk about Pres. Obama or Africa or Global anything, EVERYDAY.

Besides, there are MANY people who DON'T come here because they are actually OUT doing and implementing the things YOU wanna TALK ABOUT.

Everybody doesn't have to talk about what YOU want to talk about, ALL THE TIME.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back