Black People : Where is the focus on the Common Good of the Global Black community?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ankhur, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    Rarely does there seem to be a consistent dialogue on proactive actions in regards to even the smallest aspects of Black Nationalism, or Pan Africanism, and that's been for many years, when one looks at the archives going back 4 and 5 years

why is that, when folks have known fo that period of time white supremacies design to pull the cork out of the bottom of the national and global economic boat

why have we been so recalcitrant in discussing our survival on any level?

2. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    OK so we see the news about the decline in the UIS economy, a decline that effects Us more then anyone else

we see the schools closing and the ascension of sstates rights, and the destruction of what little Black studies is available

we see the regentrification of Black neighborhoods and the excesses in police brutality, and now provaie police brutality

so really where is our collective focus?

3. asmith161718

asmith161718 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +158
    Are you talking about posts here on this forum?

4. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    when one looks at the archives going back 4 and 5 years

5. gogounited

gogounited Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    I cannot say what the common theme underlying the focus of blacks should be, it is not my place to do so.

However, I can say that should that common goal be to first and foremost educate the black community and others to real history and traditional African religions - all other necessities will come through this. These philosophies and the way of life they bring about ARE history and a science of living, all things will come out of this. Including more resources to devote to the black community, and more people for which to promote the agenda and spread further truth.

So whether that be here or the global black community, THAT particular education is key to a universal movement in my opinion, and would be a dynamic tool in furthering the agenda. Not only that, but all it takes is a few books and a mouthpiece to help someone learn. Anyone could facilitate progressing the agenda just by the simple act of discussion.

6. asmith161718

asmith161718 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +158
    We should look for examples of people or groups who have made a sustainable life and try to immolate that model. The way the Black Hebrews live their lives in Israel make for good role models. But you rarely see their faces or their images plaster on US TV headline news. They're not even mentioned on so called independent news like Democracy Now on Linktv.

Gather a small group of people. Leave the US for Ghana or Israel. Create a model of sustainable community and advocate very carefully about issues concerning Black people.

I say very carefully because as you know the Government are deleting opinion blogs left and right and now have the power to declare anyone a terrorist post 9/11. So now you have to be very careful about what you say because they will label you a terrorist in a blink of an eye.

7. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901
    I get your point deeply.

People aren't discussing "survival," because people are surviving. Only when there is a dire need will you see people adapt or even "unite".

We live in a pre-formatted society now. Any resistance to that is killed off immediately. We even do it to each other over "KONcepts".

Case and point? You not seeing any proactive discussion. Wait another
    4 or 5 more years, then tell me what you see.

Thank you.

8. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    You see

Asante Sana brother,
    you see the urgency in this!!!!

I have this condition,
    you know I got this thing where every morning, I get up I am concerned about the lives of a bilion Africans on the planet.

And it don't just happen once in a while or every few months, it is day to day.

To me Malcolm is not just a speech and I wonder what he would think about where we are today, after the sacrifices he and others like his close associate Dr Clarke have made in behalf of the Common Good of the Race

and how would they view the Black community, now after their passing,
    and now with our availablity to the internet and modalities of
    progressive discourse.

9. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    Malcolm did not sit in the security of an alias, behind a computer,
    he was outside, most times on a street corner,
    and always adressed his meetings brothers and sisters freinds and enemies!

Now there is nothing illegal, subversive or terrorist,
    in the Nguzo Saba, so if folks are just punked out and in fear to deal with real nation building then that is an issue for a minority of the Black community,
    and we must pray and wait for their awakening,

while others make plans before the economic Katrina hits

10. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    This is 'bout the UMPTEENTH thread you've started on here, talkin' bout 'Why Won't You Talk About What ANKUR Wants To Talk About?'

So, if this is so frustrating to you, then why don't you GET UP; GET OUT and FIND some Black people who will WORK WITH YOU on your "ideas."

Again, this is a MESSAGE BOARD on the INTERNET.

People come here for various reasons: for enjoyment, for stimulating discussions, just to read new information, or just to ESCAPE from their daily lives for a few moments with, hopefully, something LIGHT to peruse.

EVERYBODY doesn't want to talk about Pres. Obama or Africa or Global anything, EVERYDAY.

Besides, there are MANY people who DON'T come here because they are actually OUT doing and implementing the things YOU wanna TALK ABOUT.

Everybody doesn't have to talk about what YOU want to talk about, ALL THE TIME.