The Front Porch : where is the bible of africa ?

Je comprends qu'il y a des règles à respecter Je voulais juste comprendre comment un livre sacré a conduit un continent à sa perte. en général, notre image est universellement méprisée qu'elle a du succès où pas. alors, je suis jeune, je voudrais comprendre, pourquoi? nous sommes constamment persécutés malgré notre ferveur spirituelle. J'ai lu en noir la décision que nous étions en guerre depuis que les Blancs mettent les pieds en Afrique est-ce vrai?

hello, before anything else I would like to know what you're based on, to say that the Bible is a universal book, knowing that this is the only book that killed millions of blacks on their own soil ? I am sorry French for the Defaults?

:hello: KEYS ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

You can read what we are based on at the link below :

Our Mission - The Core Foundational Pieces of Destee

We have many spiritual paths represented here, including the Bible.

You can read more about them in our General Spirituality Forum and at the links below :

here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here.

Je comprends qu'il y a des règles à respecter Je voulais juste comprendre comment un livre sacré a conduit un continent à sa perte. en général, notre image est universellement méprisée qu'elle a du succès où pas. alors, je suis jeune, je voudrais comprendre, pourquoi? nous sommes constamment persécutés malgré notre ferveur spirituelle. J'ai lu en noir la décision que nous étions en guerre depuis que les Blancs mettent les pieds en Afrique est-ce vrai?

I have translated your French text above :

"I understand that there are rules to respect I just wanted to understand how a sacred book led a continent to ruin. in general, our image is universally despised that it is successful or not. so, I am young, I would like to understand, why? we are constantly persecuted despite our spiritual fervor. I read in black the decision that we were at war since the whites set foot in Africa is this true?"

These are great questions and hopefully those who have the answers will respond soon.

Welcome again and please make yourself at home.

Bienvenue à nouveau et s'il vous plaît faites comme chez vous.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Translation:

I understand that there are rules I just wanted to understand how a holy book led one continent to ruin. in general, our image is universally despised that it is successful or not. so, I am young, I would like to understand, why? we are constantly persecuted despite our spiritual fervor. I read in black the decision that we were at war since the whites set foot in Africa is this true?

Answer: yes, its true.

To help you all get to all of the ‘overstanding’:

Brother, get a small piece of metal, preferably Iron at first, Copper, Steel, or Brass, at the dimensions: 1/2 inch in width, height, and length, next get a Ball and Peen Hammer, find a spot where you can hammer it over a period of four hours or 240 minutes, you can hammer it for 20 minutes for example, take time off, you have over 220 minutes left. TAKE YOUR TIME, write down the time of start and the time of stop until you get to 240 minutes/4 hrs.The results will be ‘God’s favor’ indeed.

Works only for Africans.

No apologies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back