Black People : Where is our Focus??????????????

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
"Stay Focused" Morpheus, ; Matrix part 1

It seems as though we are comfortable with reading about and talking about the discomfort of others and uncomfortble with reading about and talking about removing discomfort and bringing a greater comfort to the race, is that true or a misperception?

It seems as though we are comfortable with reading about and talking about the discomfort of others and uncomfortble with reading about and talking about removing discomfort and bringing a greater comfort to the race, is that true or a misperception?

I don't know about anyone else but, I know my strengths and talents and, I'm continually looking for the opportunity. I'm ready for action everyday, all the time... I know I'm focused.

Peace.

I don't know about anyone else but, I know my strengths and talents and, I'm continually looking for the opportunity. I'm ready for action everyday, all the time... I know I'm focused.

Peace.
I love you with my heart and dedication to the race, but it is a joint effort which will take hundreds of us, many here longer then me, to say the things you have testified,

lest the waters become muddy and unfit to drink or cook with

I've found that to be TRUE......primarily because most folks seem to be FOCUSED ON WHAT OTHER'S ARE DOING OR NOT DOING......

as opposed to looking at SELF

I will say this Brother Ankhur.....I OVERSTAND your Frustration and I share it. I work on SELF attempting to DO the best I can to not add to the foray by BE~ing responsible for the part I am playing in the mess we in.....It DOES become problematic when I work to CLEAN MY HOUSE and others continue to DUMP ISH back in as fast as I clean it up...the ish and hits just keep coming making it extremely difficult to maintain FOCUS ON SELF....cause now I'm ready to pull out the machete and start chopping the hands doing the dumping and the feet bringing them to my door:10500:

So what we gonna do:?:
I just had a long conversation this a.m. with an Elder Sister friend and "mentor" who happens to be of the Christian faith shystem who suggest I not FOCUS on those "evil-doers" and leave them to "God". My first step she suggest is for me to CUT FAMILY LOSE cause they adults and draining my energy and resources. I have not been able to DO that just yet tho.

M.E.
:hearts2:

I've found that to be TRUE......primarily because most folks seem to be FOCUSED ON WHAT OTHER'S ARE DOING OR NOT DOING......

as opposed to looking at SELF

I will say this Brother Ankhur.....I OVERSTAND your Frustration and I share it. I work on SELF attempting to DO the best I can to not add to the foray by BE~ing responsible for the part I am playing in the mess we in.....It DOES become problematic when I work to CLEAN MY HOUSE and others continue to DUMP ISH back in as fast as I clean it up...the ish and hits just keep coming making it extremely difficult to maintain FOCUS ON SELF....cause now I'm ready to pull out the machete and start chopping the hands doing the dumping and the feet bringing them to my door:10500:

So what we gonna do:?:
I just had a long conversation this a.m. with an Elder Sister friend and "mentor" who happens to be of the Christian faith shystem who suggest I not FOCUS on those "evil-doers" and leave them to "God". My first step she suggest is for me to CUT FAMILY LOSE cause they adults and draining my energy and resources. I have not been able to DO that just yet tho.

M.E.
:hearts2:
Dear heart, I believe that everyone on the path to liberation and upliftment of their people have those in their family that are given to them by the Creator to develop a level of patience, as we are born with them and no matter how much they try to be emotional vampires and in fact succeed many a time, the duty is to stay within the higher spiritual ideals of our ancestors and embrace that wisdom, however as Malcolm said whwn we attack each others religions instead iof seeing what we have in common, we make our adversary happy.

however when we spend our time, energy, concentration and focus on pet issues and projects, that is fine and one should do that, but when it becomes at the expense of a discussion for the greater good of the race, then who does that serve?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back