Black Spirituality Religion : Where is Hell? Its in Space

MizLindaLinda

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 6, 2004
Isaiah 14:9 "Hell from beneath is MOVED for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations. Isaiah is talking about the entrance of the Antichrist onto the world scene. Hell is in space.In Revelation 6:1 Now when I saw the Lamb ( Jesus) open one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying in a voice like thunder,COME..
6:2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse.He ( anti-christ)who sat upon it had a bow(note, no arrows) and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.
This rider on the first white horse , depiciting the first seal judgement.Satan always attempts to do everything the Lord Jesus Christ is going to do.The Lord is seated on a white horse in chapter 19, verse 11when he returns to the earth with you and me.This event is identical to the sign of Matthew 24:3.

This reminds me of a verse I read in revelation awhile back. Where it uses the parable that Jesus would return like a theif in the night. What I find interesting
about that was, Why would Jesus, " a represenative of Rightousness and love," would use such a description?

I am not well versed in the scriptures, but I will try to explain what I got out of it in my own words. So please bare with me Sister!

There was also another verse where it said that the people would see what they believe to be the savior in the sky. That people from all over the world would see him. It said don't be fooled, because that is not the savior. It said that people flock to him, mistaking him to be so.

My thoughts on that is, If that is not the Savior than it must be the theif that comes to steal souls like a theif in the night.

And who is the man that the people hated so much for the pain he afflicted on people, that when they seen his body laying dead in the streets, they rejoiced because he was dead? But what they didn't know was that he was sent to carry out Gods will. And they suffered even worst when they saw him rise up again.

I could be mis-understanding this, So if you don't mind, would you please tell me what is your understaning of it?

Also, If, (I forget his name) the disciple was having a prophecy from God, Why was the anti-christ given the opportunity to pretend that he is the messiah?

Isaiah 14:9 "Hell from beneath is MOVED for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations. Isaiah is talking about the entrance of the Antichrist onto the world scene. Hell is in space.In Revelation 6:1 Now when I saw the Lamb ( Jesus) open one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying in a voice like thunder,COME..
6:2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse.He ( anti-christ)who sat upon it had a bow(note, no arrows) and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.
This rider on the first white horse , depiciting the first seal judgement.Satan always attempts to do everything the Lord Jesus Christ is going to do.The Lord is seated on a white horse in chapter 19, verse 11when he returns to the earth with you and me.This event is identical to the sign of Matthew 24:3.

Hmmph! What I get from that, is that hell being on earth. Underneath, represent earth being underneath the sky. Move meaning, to be moved spiritually. ex. I was very moved when the child spoke of freedom. It stirreth up the spiritually dead. No doubt that Isaiah is talking about the entrance of the anti-christ.

PurpleMoons said:
This reminds me of a verse I read in revelation awhile back. Where it uses the parable that Jesus would return like a theif in the night. What I find interesting
about that was, Why would Jesus, " a represenative of Rightousness and love," would use such a description?

I am not well versed in the scriptures, but I will try to explain what I got out of it in my own words. So please bare with me Sister!

There was also another verse where it said that the people would see what they believe to be the savior in the sky. That people from all over the world would see him. It said don't be fooled, because that is not the savior. It said that people flock to him, mistaking him to be so.

My thoughts on that is, If that is not the Savior than it must be the theif that comes to steal souls like a theif in the night.

And who is the man that the people hated so much for the pain he afflicted on people, that when they seen his body laying dead in the streets, they rejoiced because he was dead? But what they didn't know was that he was sent to carry out Gods will. And they suffered even worst when they say him rise up again.

I could be mis-understanding this, So if you don't mind, would you please tell me what is your understaning of it?

Also, If, (I forget his name) the disciple was having a prophecy from God, Why was the anti-christ given the opportunity to pretend that he is the messiah?
Your speaking about the anti-christ.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back