Black People : Where is all the negativity coming from for the new year?

I think it's like talking to yourself.. especially if the person is no longer active
on the site.. I'm new but I see what's going on.. I recognize it from down in
my bones.. their are some folks on here that are hell bent on division and
conflict.. hell bent.. and even if you're not in the fight, it has an effect on you.
it presses you down a bit..

I understand you with that; however, some people take someone "not following the party line" or not taking the popular route as spreading the seeds of division and conflict.

Challenge to someone's thoughts and opinions is healthy. It becomes unhealthy once the challenge goes personal and attacks on personal integrity or sincerity come into play. In this thing, you can be neither friend or foe. Just be someone trying to make sense of how you personally view the world and make your contribution the best way you see it.

That's life. When I die, I could care less how the next person viewed me - my only concern is did I stay true to myself and live my life as the person I am rather than the classification people made me out to be. Too some - you will be a hater, an unconscious negro, a shucking and jiving coon, a race-traitor, an ignorant colored and to others - a revolutionary mind and advocate for change, a nation-builder, a self-sacrificing matyr. Yet, regardless of the definitions, you are only you.

Tuhwi

As 2010 approaches, I encourage everyone to look globally at things, see the greys, as opposed to seeing everything bi-chromatic, in blacks and whites.

Tuhwi

This is why I pay no attention to holidays.
No insult intended, as I hear what you're saying. It's just that why wouldn't you "encourage" everyday. I would put just as much effort into it all year long and would not emphasize this time of year.
But as I said, I feel 'Ya on it!

This is why I pay no attention to holidays.
No insult intended, as I hear what you're saying. It's just that why wouldn't you "encourage" everyday. I would put just as much effort into it all year long and would not emphasize this time of year.
But as I said, I feel 'Ya on it!

I got ya bruh. You are indeed right. Everyday, we all should. Yessir.

CHAOS

In 46 B.C.E. the Roman emperor Julius Caesar first established January 1 as New Year’s day. Janus was the Roman god of doors and gates, and had two faces, one looking forward and one back. Caesar felt that the month named after this god (“January”) would be the appropriate “door” to the year. Caesar celebrated the first January 1 New Year by ordering the violent routing of revolutionary Jewish forces in the Galilee. Eyewitnesses say blood flowed in the streets. In later years, Roman pagans observed the New Year by engaging in drunken orgies—a ritual they believed constituted a personal re-enacting of the chaotic world that existed before the cosmos was ordered by the gods.

SO REALLY IT IS NOT NEGATIVITY, THE ENERGY IS CHAOTIC BECAUSE IT BEEN BUILT UP OVER YEARS AND YEARS.

CHAAAOOOSSS!!!!

DARKSIDE MAGICK said:
SO REALLY IT IS NOT NEGATIVITY, THE ENERGY IS CHAOTIC BECAUSE IT BEEN BUILT UP OVER YEARS AND YEARS.

AND I'VE BECOME QUITE THE ***************** AS A RE~SULT OF IT.

BEAUTIFUL
INTELLIGENT
TRUE
CHAOTIC
HEALER*

M.E.
:hearts2:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back