Black People : Where is a good place to settle in Africa?

:rofl:... Say that again Enki ... :rofl:

4add76bc349cec7542f2bf6d2c0ae107.jpg

UNTOLD BLACK HISTORY: The Black Chinese

I don't think he will be convinced, you all have shown him proof upon proof. But he has no qualm seeing us as slaves and servants. It's sad that a person thinks so lowly of himself and his race:11900:

I hate to tell him Jesus was black.:11600:

He would have a ka-nip shun fit...:rofl:

Peace!

I don't think he will be convinced, you all have shown him proof upon proof. But he has no qualm seeing us as slaves and servants. It's sad that a person thinks so lowly of himself and his race:11900:

Peace!

Actually, we are having big fun wit him, lol... know what I mean, Mane! He's very funny when you don't take him seriously... :rofl1:

Peace In,

:rofl:... Say that again Enki ... :rofl:

4add76bc349cec7542f2bf6d2c0ae107.jpg

UNTOLD BLACK HISTORY: The Black Chinese

Thank you. Just goes to show that "THE" 'god' is not an all knowing, omnipotent being.

But We "GODS" once ruled the World. A concept that small-minded individuals will never grasp.

Peace!

Brother Info already gave heads up where the story of 'Jesus' came from.

The Black Chinese who later established a priesthood in Khemit. They were in fact of Chinese and Tamil descent.

They compiled what some refer as the 'Chinese Bible' and their King was named Ieyasu.

Thank you. Just goes to show that "THE" 'god' is not an all knowing, omnipotent being.

But We "GODS" once ruled the World. A concept that small-minded individuals will never grasp.

Right, Right... I've begun to see the humor in his ways, after first being upset at his recalcitrant attitude.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back